Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Silk veils for sale

Hi Ladies:

as of Jul 17, I have relisted these veils for sale on ebay with starting bids of $29.99 and buy-it-now at $34.99. If you are interested, you can see them at:
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmoenkopeQQhtZ-1

I make these, and they are 6mm silk habotai, 3 yards X 45", fine rolled hem in silk thread, dyed with jacquard acid dyes for silk, so they are brilliant and permanent.

Colors are: Lemon/lime, purple (3 of these), firey red-gold, deep muted teal/blue (pics below)

Also bright turquoise / royal blue, and a purple fading to deep turquoise. (pics at the link above)

In general, my dying style is to achieve a random, organic, watercolor or marbled effect with the chosen colors. I usually do NOT dye the veils while they are folded or pleated, so they will NOT have lines or bilaterally symmetric blobs of color. The exception to this is the firey red-gold one in this batch, which was dyed on a pleated veil to achieve the look of flames licking up the veil. The veil that fades purple to teal and back to purple is neither marbled nor folded; the colors on this one are more or less solid colors fading dark to light with as little co-mingling of the colors as possible.

questions, please email me.

Sedonia

Last edited by sedoniaraqs; 07-18-2006 at 02:47 AM. Reason: update

Post Thanks / Like

Beatutiful and stunning... Love them, especially the red one. I would love to have one, don't have the money though. Sob.

Post Thanks / Like

I like those !!!! and may get one as soon as money is available to me lol give me a few weeks.... do you ship to Aust

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Slinks:

I haven't shipped to Australia before; if you can tell me what service is best I"m sure I can. The pricing will depend on what the shipping cost. My $40 pricing is for 1st class with deliver conf within the US, which is only a few dollars.

Contact me when you want to buy and I'll let you know what I have in stock. If I don't have what you want I can probably make it.

Sedonia

Quote Originally Posted by slinks View Post
    I like those !!!! and may get one as soon as money is available to me lol give me a few weeks.... do you ship to Aust

Post Thanks / Like

Default Half circle

Hi Sedoniaraqs, Those are really beautiful veils, do you have true half circle veil in those colors? If so what, what are the prices.
    Yasmine

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Yasmine:

Thank you! Right now I don't do half circles. Those require 55" wide silk bolts in order to be true 3 yd half circles, which I don't have now, plus I'm not very excited about hanging and reshaping half circles, or doing a rolled hem on a curve and across the bias. Hemming the short edges of the rectangles is enough of a chore.

Sedonia

Quote Originally Posted by Yasmine Bint Al Nubia View Post
    Hi Sedoniaraqs, Those are really beautiful veils, do you have true half circle veil in those colors? If so what, what are the prices.
    Yasmine

Post Thanks / Like

I just LOVE that red one. Ive added one of these beautiful veils to my list of things to buy as soon as I get some money, lol Beeeeeaaaautiful!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Ladies:

as of Jul 10, I have placed these veils for sale on ebay. If you are interested, you can see them at:
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmoenkopeQQhtZ-1

Sedonia

Post Thanks / Like

most of these are still available!

Post Thanks / Like

I want to buy one so bad, but I have to pay my rent... not buy more belly dance things...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast