Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sara View Post
    I didn't even know you were in disguise. I'm soooo confused. Well- time for a cuppa before I start to think about things and end up even more confused.
    Sara, didn't you know that Recnadocir (alias Rick) wanted to invite us to Island, for sheep counting and goose shooting? You really missed something I had already started making plans to buy a ticket for Island and visit the hot springs and the nature spirits out there:p
    Rick, you terrible little devil, I will surely punish you for that But if not Island, why not LA

Post Thanks / Like

Dear Rico, just thought the perfect vacations lol
    From 22 August till 3 Sept, i'll be with Chryssanthi to the magnific island of Crete, Chanea. You are welcome !!!
    (I dont think you will manage me and Chryssanthi together lol)

Maria Aya

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maria_Aya View Post
    Dear Rico, just thought the perfect vacations lol
    From 22 August till 3 Sept, i'll be with Chryssanthi to the magnific island of Crete, Chanea. You are welcome !!!
    (I dont think you will manage me and Chryssanthi together lol)

Maria Aya
    You're making me VERY homesick....

If you don't already have a hotel in Xania, let me recommend the Irini...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zorba View Post
    You're making me VERY homesick....
    Hey Zorba, why don't you also come with your wife to join us? We gonna stay at the pension of Maria's parents. I'm looking forward to the holiday

Maria it's a good idea to invite Rick to Crete. Then we can punish him together I think he'd rather jump from a high cliff into the sea, than handle us both

Post Thanks / Like

Personally, I can hardly wait for the next incarnation of Rico the Weird. I began to wonder about his true origins, though, when he picked up on using sheep chips for sheep dip. That's pretty good idiomatic English for an Icelandic Sheepherder who non-grammatically mutters about Sheeps.

If a bellydancing Aleutian Islander turns up whining about people eating polar bearses, I will be suspicious.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    If a bellydancing Aleutian Islander turns up whining about people eating polar bearses, I will be suspicious.
    No, no... that would be way to close to the Icelandic sheepherder. It will probably be more along the lines of a belly dancing headhunter :eek: from a South Pacific island, mixing his ritual circular victory dance (around the cooking pot ) with traditional moves from Indian temple dances and postures from Egyptian reliefs. Now that would be a sight to behold!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12