Fastest Shimmy in the West?

Recnadocir

Can modest say I am fastest shimmy in Northeastern hemisphere. Nothing much else to do but practice shimmy in small town of Snaeffelsjokull, where I was child.

Recnadocir

Horacio yes is pretty good. Might even give me a run for the króna. But if contest should involve excess consumption of brennivin, as I should think, then Horacio may be 'sleeping with the ewes' at conclusion of event.

Recnadocir

Riiiight... but what's your best time on the 10K threequarter shimmy? ;)

SHARIF
www.bellydancersharif.com
Hmmm well I should say am in rugged manly shape. Frequent chasing of sheeps over boulders and icy stuffs, practice shimmies whole time. Perhaps regimen is not so stiff in 'retirement community for all ages?":D

Sara

Rico- why do you keep talking about sheep? :confused: You should live here and walk up the moer. Full of heards of sheep, what follow you and look at you evilly like they want to chase you all the way up to Top Withins.

I love Khaled Mahmoud. I saw him perform before and he was on fire! (not literally obviously)

chryssanthi sahar

Rico- why do you keep talking about sheep? :confused: You should live here and walk up the moer. Full of heards of sheep, what follow you and look at you evilly like they want to chase you all the way up to Top Withins.

Sarah you unmasked him before I did:D Somehow this guy from Island seemed too familiar to me:p
Rick, we have to punish you for that. We'll close you in a sheep stall for at least one week and you'll have to eat every day meat from shot gooses:D

Recnadocir

Tra la la la la, hee hee! (Rico/Recna skipping around the room, spilling his wine, laughing hysterically)- oh, lovely sweet and (I'm sure) ultimately forgiving Oriental Dancer ladies- I got you!

Thought I had better come clean before you guys started buying tickets to Iceland. Imagine your surprise when the plane lands and actually...you're at LAX! Oh, the humanity! (more paroxysms of laughter)

Anyway, (wiping tears from my eyes) I'm a bit worried that you liked the Recnadocir character, gooses and sheeps and all, more than my real sexy self. Must drink more wine and ruminate...find new character!!

I hope my goose is not too cooked. Fearful now to come to Yorkshire, with promise of evil-eyed rutting sheep, or Greece, where lovely Greek maidens with fire in eyes might pursue like Furies!

Sara

:confused: I didn't even know you were in disguise. I'm soooo confused. :confused: Well- time for a cuppa before I start to think about things and end up even more confused.

chryssanthi sahar

I didn't even know you were in disguise. I'm soooo confused. Well- time for a cuppa before I start to think about things and end up even more confused.

Sara, didn't you know that Recnadocir (alias Rick) wanted to invite us to Island, for sheep counting and goose shooting? You really missed something:D I had already started making plans to buy a ticket for Island and visit the hot springs and the nature spirits out there:p
Rick, you terrible little devil, I will surely punish you for that:mad: But if not Island, why not LA;)

Maria_Aya

Dear Rico, just thought the perfect vacations lol
From 22 August till 3 Sept, i'll be with Chryssanthi to the magnific island of Crete, Chanea. You are welcome !!!
(I dont think you will manage me and Chryssanthi together lol)

Maria Aya:rolleyes:

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Dear Rico, just thought the perfect vacations lol
From 22 August till 3 Sept, i'll be with Chryssanthi to the magnific island of Crete, Chanea. You are welcome !!!
(I dont think you will manage me and Chryssanthi together lol)

Maria Aya:rolleyes:
You're making me VERY homesick....

If you don't already have a hotel in Xania, let me recommend the Irini...

chryssanthi sahar

You're making me VERY homesick....

Hey Zorba, why don't you also come with your wife to join us? We gonna stay at the pension of Maria's parents. I'm looking forward to the holiday :)

Maria it's a good idea to invite Rick to Crete. Then we can punish him together:D I think he'd rather jump from a high cliff into the sea, than handle us both;)

Shanazel

Personally, I can hardly wait for the next incarnation of Rico the Weird. I began to wonder about his true origins, though, when he picked up on using sheep chips for sheep dip. That's pretty good idiomatic English for an Icelandic Sheepherder who non-grammatically mutters about Sheeps.

If a bellydancing Aleutian Islander turns up whining about people eating polar bearses, I will be suspicious.

Sharif

If a bellydancing Aleutian Islander turns up whining about people eating polar bearses, I will be suspicious.

No, no... that would be way to close to the Icelandic sheepherder. It will probably be more along the lines of a belly dancing headhunter :eek: from a South Pacific island, mixing his ritual circular victory dance (around the cooking pot :D) with traditional moves from Indian temple dances and postures from Egyptian reliefs. Now that would be a sight to behold!