Reincarnation...

Eshta

Hi everyone,

After months of absence, I've decided to reinvent myself under my 'dance name', Eshta - you would previously have known me as Elle21.

Salome, do you need to 'deactivate' my former self's account?

Nice to be back!

Eshta

Thanks Suheir - I've been lurking for ages, so I don't really feel like I've been away!

Great to see Shafeek and Tara have finally launched themselves websites - need to add them to my links!!

belly taz

Eshta

Thanks everyone, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! It's lovely to be chatting with you guys again!:dance:

Sara

Heyas love,

Welcome back. It's been a reyt while sin as seen yas posting an it? :) Ah did actually notice and miss yas commenting.

Eshta

Hello my Northern lovely, how wonderful to 'see' your dulcet tones again! I see the British belly dancers are booming on the forum since I disappeared, have you made any new friends lately?

Maria_Aya

Welcome Emma !!!!!!!
I've been thinking you these days !!!
How are you girl?

Kisses from Greece

Maria Aya:)

Eshta

Maria!!! Wonderful to see you again, I've been thinking of you a lot since we met in January, you wouldn't believe how often Nafiseh and I talk of your wonderful performance at planet Egypt!

But I'm not Emma... it was quite loud in there though, I'm Ellie/Eleanor/Eshta, depending on whatever Anne introduced me as!

When will you be back in London? Hossam and Serena have announced another show in October, will you come to watch?