Why is the chat room closed?

Salome

Administrator
Hi Moon,

that may or may not be permanent. Something is causing the forum to react slow. Closing the chat is a diagnostic to see if perhaps the chat was causing the forum to respond slowly since the chat refreshes every 3 seconds we figured that might be the case. Don’t have an answer as of yet, because I have not been on the forum until now and Anatoliy is the one working on it. But I will get back to you to let folks know if it will be closed for good or re opened.

da Sage

Hi Moon,

that may or may not be permanent. Something is causing the forum to react slow. Closing the chat is a diagnostic to see if perhaps the chat was causing the forum to respond slowly since the chat refreshes every 3 seconds we figured that might be the case. Don’t have an answer as of yet, because I have not been on the forum until now and Anatoliy is the one working on it. But I will get back to you to let folks know if it will be closed for good or re opened.

I asked Genie if he wanted to take over the world...he said no, but maybe he changed his mind, and decided to start with the forum? What have I wrought with my meddling?
:eek: ;)