Name something you bought this week!

Kharmine

A vintage crocodile handbag (a gift to me for my birthday!)

New eyeglasses and contact lenses to replace my old ones.

Very rich dark chocolate for my husband.

KuteNurse

I got my hair done today for a fund raiser, I also bought TP and dental floss. lol I also bought my son 2 new shirts for school.

Lanari

I just bought my fiance a celtic knot ring for his birthday. And I finally got the amazing $1 choli I bought from India! :dance:

Shanazel

Bondo and glue for my son's taxidermy project, which is off to a slow start. Any taxidermists in this group?

Reen.Blom

yuck Shanazel....LOL Nopes not me thank goodness....

I bought 2 plants- lemon balm and spearmint- going to release the pest in the garden....LOL

Shanazel

Stop, Reenie, DON'T DO IT! Put those monsters in cages where they belong or all will be lost and you will live in mint fields forever.

Reen.Blom

Stop, Reenie, DON'T DO IT! Put those monsters in cages where they belong or all will be lost and you will live in mint fields forever.

LOL Shanazel... that sounds like heaven!!!!!!

I bought some greek yopgurt but when i got home saw that the seal is inflated- taking it back tomorrow!!!

gisela

Super Moderator
I bough a pair of trousers, since all my trousers have giant holes in them. I think I'm actually going to try and find another pair today. Then I will have TWO that I can change between. OH what luxury!!!:lol:

Reen.Blom

I bought another usb hard drive for my lappie so I can storo more DATA which is taking over all my life space....LOL

charity

name something you bought this week!!

how about lets not. this week i spent more money than i have.

was it worth it. hell ya, i got this awesome round rug, its green on the edge and the green gets lighter as you go to the center. i just walk across it and it feels like i'm flying over a tree top. well sometimes...:cool:

Venefica

A bronze colored spike bracelet, it looks like a roman wrist band, whit spikes. A action figure of a robot dinosaur.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I only bought food lately :confused: Last non-food thing I bought was 4 dance canes for me and 3 fellow dancers a few weeks ago.

This week I purchased a dance cane as well:) I also bought my 2008 calendars ( I try to get these early as all the nice ones go so quickly) and i bought a pair of dance pants with Bellyrina across the back as well as a top with "I 'heart' bellydance' :cool:.... don't need them but couldn't resist. I am considering a silver bra & belt set right now. Something I have wanted for quite sometime so it will go with all colours ( can't afford lots of different costumes) - not quite sure if that will be a "this week or next week" purchase. Oh I forgot I purchased the latest dell dimensions computer which will arrive next week... that I am excited about. I love my Dell computers, fast powerful .... hmmm when I think about it I could have bought a few BD costumes with what I paid for that:) But they would hang in the wardrobe, whereas i use my puter everyday for many hours. I actually wear keyboards out LOL - the keyboard I am using is the 4th in 5 years with this 'puter.

OK that is probably a lot more than you want to know;)

fadua21

I bought...
a silver belt (used, but nice... and cheap)
a skirt and pantaloon,
Heartbeat of Belly Dance, and Belly Dance and Beyond (by Jenna)...
and my first book in French, for practice!!!
:)shok: I need money!!!)

Suhad

A 1996 Toyota Camry collector's edition with 68000 miles.

This should make me happy, except it belonged to my mother in law, who passed away last month. Hubby has lusted after this car since the day my father in law brought it home for her (Mother's day present) so it's bitter sweet.

I sold my baby to help pay for it, a 98 chevy tracker 4wd convertible. I bought it in 99 with 10,000 miles on it, sold it this afternoon with 145000 miles on it and still running well!

Latifa

I bought my first pair of L. Rose jazz pants, in black velvet. They arrived today and I love them! I'm never taking them off. :D

Venefica

I have ordered a book on Chaos Magick, one on Saxon Wicca and a meditation CD as well as a Fantasy book about magickal cats, a RPG book and a little dragon statuette that holds a candle. :D