Name something you bought this week!

KuteNurse

I bought a hot apple blast from Caribou coffee this morning because it was freezing out. 49 degrees and windy! Brrrrrr

Reen.Blom

*hug to KuteNurse* Hey I FINALLY bought a hair dye! (To restore my natural dark brown colour that has been bleached by sun and unlucky experiment with highlights!)

Cant wait to use it!!! Yippy!!!

KuteNurse

Awesome! I hope it turns out just how you want it too:)

I don't think I have boughten anything for a few days except groceries.

TinaL

I got paid Friday, so after paying bills :mad: I bought: linoleum for the floor in my practice room; ordered 2 bellydance dvds; bought 2 ME music cds; and bought my husband a pair of jeans and a nice shirt for Father's Day. Yep, I am now broke, but it's worth it!!

Kharmine

Potato knish at a local Jewish festival -- tasted like a mashed potato sandwich, yummy but very starchy!

A vintage bowling bag to convert into a purse - saw some obscenely priced "designer" bags that looked like old bowling bags and said to meself, "Hmmmm."

A couple of big plastic storage "drawers" to finally have a separate, organized place for all the belly dance stuff!

Shanazel

A watermelon, two long sleeved white cotton shirts for sunshine activities, two pair of shorts, and a pair of those pants that are calf length. The last of these make me feel like I'm waiting for high water, but I can wear them to work.

I love potato knishes!

KuteNurse

Very nice Reen...I am glad it turned out well. LOL Sara-sex on the beach....I could use one of those...I have been cleaning the spare bedroom out all day long.

I have not bought anything today. I have been cleaning and reading. However, I really should buy some new guest towels, since I have company coming at the end of the week.

Last edited:

Sara

I bought yesterday two pints of larger between my exams RE and General Studies :D

(Since thinking about it, I drink a lot. Not alcoholic levels, but I drink quite a bit :think:)

Zurah

A couple of days ago I got an instructional dvd from a teacher named Susana Papazajariou, a Greek born dancer currently teaching in Barcelona. I haven't viewed it all yet, just the performance parts. She's a lovely and elegant dancer, but I wish I could just go show it to one of our OD.net Greek dance experts to know what exactly am I watching, if it is pure Greek style or Egyptian or something else, since I believe she is more of a fusion dancer... needless to say, I'm utterly clueless about Greek Tsiftetelli, a style I'm really curious about...

Maria_Aya

I know Suzana, she used to be an excelent flamenco dancer.
Kind of surpized she turned to bellydance.
Yep would love to watch it.

Maria Aya:)

Reen.Blom

Oh well... I was hoping to buy a warm top tomorrow or smth but instead I am taking my hamster to the vet (her hair is falling out could be some skin condition), so gonna buy her some ointment... LOL She such a cutie pie (has 5 babies!)

KuteNurse

I have not boughten anything today, but I am going to buy my husband a Father's day gift tomorrow. Maybe a new shirt and a nice pair of shorts...He needs some new clothing.

Safran

This week I bought some Belgian beer and chocolates! I just love the supermarkets abroad - I could spend ages exploring different products and I never come out of them empty-handed.

But last weekend I bought myself new dance shoes for classes So far i've been practicing and performing in the silver/golden slippers, but decided this time that I need something good for my back. So the new shoes have a heel protection, an arch support and they are very tightly-fitting. And guess what - they are really comfortable!