Name something you bought this week!

Shanazel

Rabies and parvo-virus shots for my son's dogs. We had our family gift-sharing tonight and this was one of his gifts. :D

Darshiva

I bought a couple of rubber balls for my cat Anan's birthday. (she's a solstice kitty)

She likes chasing rubber balls, so she's easy to buy gifts for. ;)

Amulya

Secret Santa pressies for a party:

dukkah herbs, Italian herbs, chocolate, more herbs and spicy Portugese sauce.

And.... my bella of course, being paid for today but they already started on it!!!!

Indigo Shimmer

I went into Goodwill yesterday to buy turtlenecks and scrubs for work and came out with a black dress for $5.00! ( I love, love, LOVE Goodwill! ) Its a sweater dress with long sleeves and the skirt comes to about ankle length. Its very form fitting around the bust, waist and hips with lots of swish in the skirt. Its fits me like a second skin. And I have nothing to wear it to!

But in spite of everything, I think its kinda plain. Its just a flat black, no belt or trim or embellishment of any kind. I think it needs........something. What I'm not sure!

You guys have ruined me! Now I want to take all my dresses and change them into something I can dance in! This dress needs sparklies! I think.

Devon

Daimona

But in spite of everything, I think its kinda plain. Its just a flat black, no belt or trim or embellishment of any kind. I think it needs........something. What I'm not sure!

You guys have ruined me! Now I want to take all my dresses and change them into something I can dance in! This dress needs sparklies! I think.

:lol: Welcome to the club of sparkling bd costume addicts..

I just bought groceries today..

Shanazel

My daughter and I went to the mall for the sales on Monday and I have never been so bored shopping in all my life. Not a surprise treasure to be found and everything looked just like everything else. :mad:

After abandoning the maul (spelling intended) we went to Goodwill (love it! love it!) and I came home with a Eddie Bauer plaid flannel shirt and an EB waffle henley top- perfect condition.

Daimona

A floating duck with AM/FM radio and thermometer as a birthday gift for a friend.

LadyLoba

My purchases this week were a bunch of sodas and snack food for everyone at the office...and two ebooks...novels by Jennifer McMahon...for me

Darshiva

A pair of chicken fillets (australian term for bra inserts) in a half-cup to fill out my bras because my cup size keeps fluctuating and it's driving me mad!

They're pretty nice too, will be going back next week for the full cup ones for just in case. :D

Aniseteph

A pair of black ankle boots in a sale. Yeah I KNOW I've already got 2 pairs, but one is only OK for the occasional needing to be elegant but not having to wear too long event, and the other has an annoying seam that rubs. These are actually wearable for real life. :dance:

And antibiotics for a spot that's gone toxic. :( I had to sit in the doctors waiting room looking at some ghastly paintings - depressing seascapes and things that looked like diseases. I'm sure one was something malignant in an endoscopy. Who pays £300 plus to have something like that in their life? :confused:)

Sophia Maria

A pair of Minnetonka boots that I've been oggling for months now:D

Also bought myself a garlic press today...ya can't cook without garlic! (and now my hands won't reek of it for days after I crush it)

Harry

Also bought myself a garlic press today...ya can't cook without garlic! (and now my hands won't reek of it for days after I crush it)

Right! Garlic is good for you! Keep in mind, if your hands get tired of the press, minced garlic is available in jars in better grocery stores. Gotta have the garlic! :D

Shanazel

I wash my hands with lemon juice after mincing garlic- voila! No smell. Alternatively, I make a garnish bag of cheesecloth, drop the garlic cloves inside, smack 'em with the side of my chef knife, and put the whole thing into soup to be removed later, sorta like a tea ball.

Hi, Harry.

I bought a ton and a half of hay, 50lbs of dog food, 30 lbs of cat food, and 80 lbs of cat litter.

nightdancer

Yesterday, I bought a pair of cross-country skis, new boots, poles and wax. Today, I bought a new collar for my girl, Willow (picture below), and a brush thing for her.

Willow is a rescue from a kennel called "Montana Creek". A year ago, they seized 120 starving and neglected dogs from the man's house. Some were so far gone they were put down. After spending a fair amount of time in rehabilitation, they were released for adoption. The breeder is being prosecuted for abuse. (Though its not going well...) We brought Willow home last week.

If you'd like to read more about Willow, I've started a blog tracking her rehabilitation and integration into a family. The address is Diary of a Montana Creek Girl

Darshiva

Yesterday, I bought a pair of cross-country skis, new boots, poles and wax. Today, I bought a new collar for my girl, Willow (picture below), and a brush thing for her.

Willow is a rescue from a kennel called "Montana Creek". A year ago, they seized 120 starving and neglected dogs from the man's house. Some were so far gone they were put down. After spending a fair amount of time in rehabilitation, they were released for adoption. The breeder is being prosecuted for abuse. (Though its not going well...) We brought Willow home last week.

If you'd like to read more about Willow, I've started a blog tracking her rehabilitation and integration into a family. The address is Diary of a Montana Creek Girl

I could just hug you. Thankyou for giving her a loving forever home.

Shanazel

There's a special heaven for those who take in abused animals- and for most of us that heaven arrives along with our new animal companion! :D