Name something you bought this week!

KuteNurse

OMG...I do that too...AND toenails...haha

I bought lunch today at work:( Boring...lol I am going to get a new pedicure Saturday or Sunday.

slinks

I went shopping for groceries yesterday but stopped at Gloria Jeans coffee shop and bought us all a Latte ... yum

Reen.Blom

OMG...I do that too...AND toenails...haha

I bought lunch today at work:( Boring...lol I am going to get a new pedicure Saturday or Sunday.

LOL KuteNurse do you do your toenails when you are on internet? LOL I think I should try that(eh he he I am busy painting my nails now- a coat of purply pink and a coat of my fav gold on top :))

I bought some ground coffee- pity beans are harder to get nowadays.... I really want to get a milk frother- cos I love Capucchino!

gwinity

Reen, my aunt uses a glass jar and a microwave to froth milk: heat, put the lid on, then (using oven mitts or something, because the glass will be HOT), shake like mad! She gets perfect froth every time. :)

I bought a data cable for my phone this week. And yarn.

charity

i bought a sewing machine.

lydia
i have a rock and shell collection too. nothing fancy except for a handful i bought at the science museum. rocks can be SO expensive. that is why where ever i go i gather them up and i still have not gotten the rock polisher but eventually i will. it can make any stone/pebble into a gem.

i have a tiger rock i found in the desert. my friend polished his in his tumbler. they turned out beautiful, amber and brown stripes, plus he put some kind of oil on them :think:and shallacked it.

i also have a conch shell carved out by the sand and ocean into the shape of a little teapot. it is my prize. well other than the tiger rock.

KuteNurse

LOL KuteNurse do you do your toenails when you are on internet? LOL I think I should try that(eh he he I am busy painting my nails now- a coat of purply pink and a coat of my fav gold on top :))

I bought some ground coffee- pity beans are harder to get nowadays.... I really want to get a milk frother- cos I love Capucchino!

I sure do! I put my feet up on the desk and polish away...lol

I bought some shower gel and lotion from bath and body works...Coconut lime verbena...Good summer fragrance. So now I have polished toenails and I smell good!

Reen.Blom

I bought Ariellah's DVD also east coast tribal DVD and Doumbek DVDs from Salome's store!:) Happy! Happy! Happy!

Eshta

I went to the belly dance festival, and I bought:

- a new costume (eek! Will I ever learn about restraint?!)
- A skirt to go with a bedlah I have never worn yet
- 2 veils to go with the new costume (I couldn't decide the colour I wanted)

Somebody restrain me!

And had a lovely afternoon with Suheir, it was lovely to see you again, hope Khaled's workshop and the show were as good as I could imagine they would be!

slinks

two videos of Ragia, Raqia or Rakia Hassan, hahahahahahahaha

Shanazel, I bought a KISS T-shirt in extra large, a few months ago .. I sleep with it, so now I can say I officially sleep with the members of the KISS band :)

slinks

I bought a bell hip scarf this morning !! .. I have not seen bell hipscarfs till I checked out Dipali's Dev's link.. Devs - Australian Belly dance store .. in case you wanna see the one I bought, it's in the hipscarf / belt section and then hipscarfs / bells it's the white one with the silver bells ... :) I can't wait to get it !!

Mariyam

Ehhhh nothing bellydancing-y for me this week! I'm going on vacation at the end of this week so the last things I bought last weekend were about camping, fitness and cycling :lol: I bought a heart rate watch, and a new bag for my steering!

slinks

Oh my !!! I got my hipscarf today and let me tell you it looks so much better in real life than it does in the pic .. in the pic I thought it was gorgeous but it is STUNNING !! I'm soooo in love with it :-x