Name something you bought this week!

Mariyam

Love is good :lol:

Indeed, in the picture it already looks pretty nice, I'm glad it's even better IRL! :clap:

Reen.Blom

Shampoo and conditioner and Palmolive shower gel in "Exotic" I really love the smell of it! Oh and some hand cream!

Lydia

Souvenirs to take back home on my holiday next month....counting the day,s 21!!!!!! yiipyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Shanazel

silk douponie, silk brocade, and silk organza (Kharmine took me shopping in the land of REAL fabric stores!!)

Eshta

Yasmina's newest CD, "Aheb Masr" and it's one of the best CDs I've bought for ages (although a bit too good - wish I could wake up WITHOUT a catchy little refrain from one of the songs stuck in my head!)

Kharmine

Three pretty sun dresses I can wear around the house to maintain decorum when it's so hot I'd otherwise prefer to be nekkid. Now that I am a woman of a certain age I look for attire that is cool and chic without being too revealing...

slinks

nothing yet but will have to go out and get ..
some clothes washing stuff
some air freshener
and I'll probably get a chocolate bar while I'm there, oooo, no, lol I don't have to I bought some chips last night, cool I forgot about them :)

Yshka

Cool thread, why didn't I see this one before?:think:

Anyway, I bought soy milk, breakfast-shake thingies, nuts & raisins, baklava, grapes, a tv guide and a piece of white Turkish cheese.

This week I got myself a dashing pair of sandals that just look stunning,:cool: and some novels by Nagib Mahfouz, Lisa Huang, Rita Mae Brown and Kanan Makiya. Plus a bus-ticket, train tickets.....

KuteNurse

It is hot da Sage! I just have a little window air conditioner in the master bedroom because you generally do not need air conditioning in Duluth...We have the big lake. I bought some groceries, grapes, pineapple, lemonaide, black beans and rice...Uhhh I forget what else...It feels good to be back...I feel out of the loop because of my son's racing and some personal issues.