Name something you bought this week!

Shanazel

Kutie, family and pressing personal issues are no excuse to neglect important things in life like playing online games.:naghty:

Still, I hope things are better now.

janaki

I bought a plastic inflatable swimming pool for my terrace. It is so hot in Hong Kong. The pool is big enough for 4 of us(me, my husband and my 2 boys), We had a great time!!!

KuteNurse

Ughhh...I wish I could join you...it is roasting here also.

I have not bought anything, but I have been online thinking of buying some new clothing:)

KuteNurse

I bought ingredients for a pasta salad for work tomorrow. Rotelle colored pasta, grape tomatoes, onion, cheddar cheese, green and red pepper, black olives and italian salad dressing. Simple but good.

adiemus

mascara (L'Oriel one, with primer), a 20cm chef's knife, rock speakers (they look like rocks!), another psychology book (on grounded theory - for my PhD). Oh and some Ouzo (yum!)

adiemus

More bling! Yay!
I also bought some wonderful software that lets you put together your own ambient music soundtracks, so I can make some relaxation/hypnosis CD's. And a new book (Laurelle Hamilton Vampire one - The Harlequin). Oh, and a bottle of Ouzo...not much left of it after last night so need to stock up!

Fire Lily

Friday night just gone. I came home with season 1 of 'Family guy' on DVD.
I love that show...!!
:dance::cool::lol::clap::whistle::yay:

Fire Lily

More bling! Yay!
I also bought some wonderful software that lets you put together your own ambient music soundtracks, so I can make some relaxation/hypnosis CD's. And a new book (Laurelle Hamilton Vampire one - The Harlequin). Oh, and a bottle of Ouzo...not much left of it after last night so need to stock up!

Ooooh! You like L.K.Hamilton's stuff? Have you read Tanya Huff's work? I'm reading 'Blood Trial' at the moment.

slinks

Giant fluffy bath towels, on sale for $3 each!

wow, good price Shanazel !!!! geez, 3 bucks, the cheapest we'd get on those big fluffy towels is $15

This morning the postie should bring me my Mesmera Mother of Afrika dvds that I bought the week before last :pray: :dance: I hate weekends when I'm expecting some thing the post. The postie does not deliver here on Saturdays or Sunday

Shanazel

$15? Lord, I'd have to drip-dry in Oz. I am such a bargain shopper- if I have to pay full price for something, I feel guilty. All that Scotch Irish blood, tsk.

Yesterday I bought the most luscious green grapes- yum!

KuteNurse

Hmmm...where did you get the fluffy towels for that price Shan? I need towels. I bought a new Gateway computer on Sunday...My old one crashed hard...Now I have to salvage the pictures off the old computer somehow.