Name something you bought this week!

Q-Tip

i guess i can come sporting my new undies. no i havent bought them yet but i seriously need to. i dont know where they all go. its like they are made of sugar and dissolve in the wash or something.

same is true of socks. my confusion over this mystery cannot be expressed enough. if you put your socks in the dryer and there are two and come out with one, where does the other go???:shok: :shok: :shok:

Missing dainties:
The washing machine is male and takes them.

Missing Socks:
They died from heat exhaustion and dizziness while rolling around in the dryer and went to sock heaven just before the load finished.

I do what Donya does - I buy all the same kind so if I loose one it's no big deal.

Moon

You could also consider buying one of those little bags you can wash your bras in and put your socks in it. They won't escape tht easy that way...

Q-Tip

You could also consider buying one of those little bags you can wash your bras in and put your socks in it. They won't escape tht easy that way...
I did that and lost the mesh bag...................

I forgot to post what I bought:

Hip scarf - silver coins (my fav) and it's turqoise
DVD's (Bellytwins 3pk of instructional dvd's Basic Dance, Beyond Basic Dance and Mystic Dance)

Queenie

I did that and lost the mesh bag...................
:lol:

Bought some stuff yesterday for a tribal headpiece, student performance coming up this Saturday, it's about time I get started on it.
Found a nice little make-up case as well, good for carrying along to gigs.
Think that's about it :think:

Amulya

Name something you bought this week!

Food LOL, no belly dance items unfortunately. But I'm planning to. However I'm trying to find all the right bits and pieces before I buy.

Safran

Food, stockings, more food, an instructional video (thanks to Maria for the recommedation), and some more food. :D

But, isn't there a danger that the safety pin will become undone in the machine and it'll do a whole lot of harm during all that whirling and twirling? :think:

KuteNurse

Food, stockings, more food, an instructional video (thanks to Maria for the recommedation), and some more food. :D

But, isn't there a danger that the safety pin will become undone in the machine and it'll do a whole lot of harm during all that whirling and twirling? :think:

I suppose there is a risk...I have not tried it, but a friend was teasing a friend because her socks are always mismatched and she told her to safety pin them...lol

I bought egg foo yung tonight for dinner for my family from a local chinese restaurant...Now I am nauseous and I feel awful:(

Didi

I bought a new self-tanner that I really like. It has tiny bits of golden glitter in it, so you shine in the sun. :cool: (Going to the lake for a bachelorette party over the upcoming three-day weekend, and I can't be waterskiing all pale...)

Didi

Moon

Didi said:
I can't be waterskiing all pale
Ehh why not??? Does having a darker skin make you a better water skier?

Sorry if I sound bitchy but I'm getting all sick from these kind of comments about pale skin :mad:

Reen.Blom

I suppose there is a risk...I have not tried it, but a friend was teasing a friend because her socks are always mismatched and she told her to safety pin them...lol

I bought egg foo yung tonight for dinner for my family from a local chinese restaurant...Now I am nauseous and I feel awful:(

Aweee poor thing here have a hug *hug*

charity

i bought some sunless tanner by jergens. it doesnt turn orange but it does have glitter which i do not like.

yea i have been suggested before to do the safety pin thing with my socks. i did find a lost sock the other day. i glued some eyes on him and stitched him a mouth, gave him a name, and took him home for the stray cat to chew on. they have bonded. no i'm kidding. the thought crossed my mind.

KuteNurse

Aweee poor thing here have a hug *hug*

Thankyou. I have to report that I am still nauseous today. I do not know if it a new med I am taking or...Maybe I should take a pregnancy test. Knowing my luck, at the age of 40 with my son graduating from high school...You know how the story goes. It would not be such a bad thing, but what a culture shock!

I spent too much money today. I got highlights in my hair and I got a haircut, I bought new shampoo and conditioner. I PROMISE I won't buy anything now for a while...lol

Shanazel

Kute Nurse, I had my daughter at 38.

I still haven't bought anything interesting myself, being unable to go shopping right now, but my husband made a special trip to get me popsicles, which are the only things that really taste good right now. Even chocolate is yucky!

Didi

No offense meant...

Ehh why not??? Does having a darker skin make you a better water skier?

Sorry if I sound bitchy but I'm getting all sick from these kind of comments about pale skin :mad:

Didn't mean to offend you, Moon.

I'm naturally pale myself, but I much prefer the way I look when I bronze. However, since my dad had skin cancer, I cannot take the risk of getting it brown the old-fashioned way. My best friend is a red-head with about your color skin, from what I can see in the pic, and she is exotically beautiful. I wouldn't for a moment suggest she tan. However, for my own preference, I like my skin browner and more sun-kissed.

Moon

Yes I reacted a bit too bitchy, sorry Didi.

It's just that I often get stupid comments because I'm pale, but my hair is brown and people don't understand that for some reason. I think people wouldn't make such a problem of it if I had red or blonde hair.
I can tan, but it goes slowly, especially in Dutch sunlight ;) I chose to accept my skin colour though and I actually kind of like it so it always hurts a little when other people suggest it would be weird to walk around pale :rolleyes:

Reen.Blom

Thankyou. I have to report that I am still nauseous today. I do not know if it a new med I am taking or...Maybe I should take a pregnancy test. Knowing my luck, at the age of 40 with my son graduating from high school...You know how the story goes. It would not be such a bad thing, but what a culture shock!

I spent too much money today. I got highlights in my hair and I got a haircut, I bought new shampoo and conditioner. I PROMISE I won't buy anything now for a while...lol

And? And? And? How did the test go???

I bought new pants and a top- no pj's yet...

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
I finally got to the breaking point of not being able to fix stuff, so I bought a sewing machine!