Name something you bought this week!

KuteNurse

Ok, I am going to beat all of you! I bought a black toyota camry 2007!!! lol My other car is going Kapooey so it was necessary.

Aisha Azar

Bought

Ok, I am going to beat all of you! I bought a black toyota camry 2007!!! lol My other car is going Kapooey so it was necessary.

Dear Kutenurse,
... Would you be interested in trading the Camry for three REALLY great CDs?????
Regards,
A'isha

Reen.Blom

Ok then , I quickly wash my hair;
Suheir, put on your new knickers,
Zahrah get into your costume,
Let us all go to Teela to look at her new DVDs, in KuteNurse's new Toyota. We can listen to Aisha's cd's on the way... LOL

Outi

I can bring my new plates so we can all eat. (I have friends and family coming to visit same time, so my 4 old ones are not enough.)
Oh, I can wear my new Bedouin crocheted shawl, too.

charity

i guess i can come sporting my new undies. no i havent bought them yet but i seriously need to. i dont know where they all go. its like they are made of sugar and dissolve in the wash or something.

same is true of socks. my confusion over this mystery cannot be expressed enough. if you put your socks in the dryer and there are two and come out with one, where does the other go???:shok: :shok: :shok:

Outi

Charity, you know what is the answer? Buy only one kind of socks: same label, color, model. If you loose one, I doesn't matter. After you you loose two, you have again even number.

Aisha Azar

New stuff

Ok then , I quickly wash my hair;
Suheir, put on your new knickers,
Zahrah get into your costume,
Let us all go to Teela to look at her new DVDs, in KuteNurse's new Toyota. We can listen to Aisha's cd's on the way... LOL

Dear Reen. Blom,
I love a person who figure out a way to do all the good things!!!!
Regards,
A'isha

Reen.Blom

Sure Donya bring your plates! Dear charity you dont have to come in the undies, just bring the proof of purchase...ROFL :D

Hugs to you Aisha, there is always a reason to smile!:D

KuteNurse

lol...Sounds like fun! I bought my mother-in-law a sweet pea candle with 4 wicks from bath and body works today...It is really pretty in a white glass candle holder.

Zurah

Two cd's: an instructional with the principal Arabic rhythms called Darbuk.ka, and one called Del Nilo al Guadalquivir (From the Nile to the Guadalquivir) from the Spanish dancer and instructor Nesma. Thought about getting an instructional dvd to learn how to play the darbuka that was available too in the store, but as I do not even own one yet, I resisted the temptation. Though now I wonder if I could perhaps use it to practice cymbals at home... I hope none of my classmates beats me to it if I do decide to buy it in the end.

Shanazel

Do you know, I got to thinking about it, and I haven't bought a single damned thing this week. Haven't written a check, counted change... I guess the closest I got was when my husband and I went to the Dairy Queen drive-up at my request and he bought me a grape slush...

KuteNurse

<<<---takes Shanazel shopping, with her credit cards or course.:clap:

I bought a pair of Ralph Lauren sun glasses yesterday.

Moon

I only bought food lately :confused: Last non-food thing I bought was 4 dance canes for me and 3 fellow dancers a few weeks ago.