Action shots of Salome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recnadocir

Looking good Salome! The second to the last one is my favorite, you're wearing more blue, which I think befits your regal nature, and your smile is radiant.

It is my humble pleasure, to serve such a noble, gracious, and talented queen,

Rico/Recna, Lord High Moderator

jackie

great belly dancer salome

hey all,
there r many dance videos of alome on youtube. enjoy her amazing belly movements.

Tenica

Salome,

Gorgeous photos. I absolutely love your costumes, but the red and especially the blue are exceptional on you.

The shots from different angles really show off your dance form.

Very Nice!!!

Tenica

Salome

Administrator
Thanks everyone! I can't wait to get pictures of this years show, wearing some new costumes. Unfortunately I won't get them until next year. Patience is a virtue... I suppose...

Moon

Salome, wouldn't it me nice to add your action shots to your photo's & videos site of your homepage? Not to offend, but I like them a little better than the quite static pictures that are there now (however I think those are nice too).

Sara

Yea, I think you should add em too. I like them alot. You could make like a... 'in action' photo section. :)o That one took me a while). I can't decide which cossie I like best though.

:confused: I never understand that patience is a virtue, I'm very patient, and cause of it, I always end up last when mi gram makes Sunday dinner. :(

Marisha25

Wow, Salome! Great pictures and I'd like to join the chorus of those in praise of your red costume. You look fantastic in it and the color really pops on stage. Thank you for sharing!
Marisha

jackie

salome belly dance pics

hey salome,
me and my friends are eagerly waitin to see ur pics. plz post some.
bye

Status
Not open for further replies.