Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Oh, no!

Quote Originally Posted by Reen.Blom View Post
    Unfortunately my parcel was open and "Basics and Beyond" disc got stolen so I just got the cover
    That's terrible, Reen! Will the company replace it, or the shipping company, since it was damaged in transit? Hope so.

Does anyone have any recommendations for good arms videos? I was looking at a couple from IAMED, but I have no idea of the teachers' styles. Love some recommendations from someone who has an arms/hands video they like already and have found useful.

Didi

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately it was stolen by Post Office and all I can do is complain but that does not give me a refund nor brings my disc back... I am actually very sad...

Post Thanks / Like

thats a damn shame reen. are you going to rebuy it or no?

Post Thanks / Like

Well unfortunately I cant afford it at the moment... and to secure its arrival I would have to use some insured postal service or courier... I really do like Jenna's disc so maybe at the end of the year or next year I will order it again...

Well at least I got one! Unfortunately the discs have to travel long way from the USA cos there is nothing to buy here, and of course international postage makes it more expensive+customs fee(still paid custom charges for both discs )...

I really love Jenna and her explanations and the fact that DVD has alot of information on it! Definitely worth the money!
    Last edited by Reen.Blom; 06-04-2007 at 09:24 PM. Reason: spelling

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm...let me see if I can remember off the top of my head...

I have Delilah's 3 workshop dvds....alot of info in there.

Jillina's 1,2,3.... I like the warm up/stretching...the music.....and her performances, but other than that...?

Dolphina's beginner one, and veil one......

Temple of Jehan Ultimate workout....its not bad,but...more for exercise than instruction.

neena and veena's slimdown...i like that one, for exercise. i also have their arms and abs one...havent done it often enought to know if i like it.

belly Dance jam...good for beginners, I gave it to my daughter to practice with.

Belly dance east coast tribal...not sure what i think of it yet.

Aziza's ultimate...(something)...I love it.

Suhaila's.....well, Ive had 3 of them...and although i love her, and her tecnique, I just didnt think they were for me.

gypsy caravan, tribal tecnique...vol 1..not bad if you want to start learning basic tribal moves.

afrobelly.......just kidding...interesting. not what i had in mind, but, interesting.
    -------
    I have sold or given away a bunch, im addicted to them, and always looking for them. Of the ones i can remember...

Arabian spices...I enjoyed that one...very cool moves...but i was in search of ohter things.

the dance, vol. 1...its been awhile. I remember it was ok for beginners, but not what I was looking for.

ive had a couple amira mor's.....she's gorgeous, and moves well, wasnt for me,though.

theres a few more,but i cant think of the titles right now,but those are some of the ones ive used.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you luv2shimmy!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone have Ariellah's Yoga and Belly dance DVD? (Dont remember the name)

I wonder if it has dycent combinations? (I know it has Yoga nd Drills parts)

Has anyone bought Rachel Brice's Arms and Posture?

Post Thanks / Like

I've just ordered Artemis's Instructional DVD. Can't wait it to come, I'm downright giddy

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Where did you get it from Nicknack? I've been trying to get my hands on one for ages!

Post Thanks / Like

What is all that fuss about Artemis DVD? is it good?

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast