Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

If its the Turkish Instructional DVD, then its well worth every cent becauswe there are few DVD's on the topic out. Artemis is coming up in March to do a workshop and I'm going to go. I hate taking time off but this I will do. Her Turkish Instrucitonal DVD is great because it talks about music, moves for fast and slow music, combinations, hand movements, etc. According to her web site she has some more due out next year. You can get her DVD through several sources.

Post Thanks / Like

Mmmm I know very little baout Turkish belly dance.... gonnahave to watch something on youTube....

Post Thanks / Like

I have most of the dvds that are mentioned here so I won't repeat those, I'll list what has not been written (I hope) I'm an American Caberet fan, I have all of Alexandra King's, about 11 of Veda Sereem's, all of Shamira's, Aziza veil, Alyne's double veil,

(not Am Cab) both of Keti's A-Z, Aisha Azar's, 4 of Hadia's, Sonia and Issam,

That's about all I can think of at the moment .. I've been dancing 9 years and this plus most of the others (mentioned, take out a few) is a collection I've bought over the years ...

Post Thanks / Like

Sara I ordered it from Amazon.com, it added up to around £23.00 with p&p

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

I only found some available at Aladdins cave and they charge way too much. I never buy from them.

Post Thanks / Like

Where do you normally buy your DVDs? On Amazon?

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazon, Play.com, Ebay.....

Post Thanks / Like

i buy from amazon too. harder to find ones might be on ebay though. but you have to watch ebay, people bid way over price. if you search you can find for cheaper somewhere else. never heard of play.com. is that for downloads?

Post Thanks / Like

I think my next DVD is going to be Ariellah's, I really like the way she moves, and also want to try some yoga....

Post Thanks / Like

Jillina's Level 1 This one is okay. Nice for beginners, but not a must have. The moves are so basic you could learn them elsewhere.
    Jillina's Level 2 This one was really good. it teaches moves like omi, reverse camel.. was very helpful, although the choreography isn't very good.
    Jillina's level 3 I haven't worked on this one much yet, but I don't really like the moves she teaches here, or the choreography.
    Heartbeat of bellydance by Jenna This dvd is really good, i recommend it to anyone wanting to learn drum solo's.

I am about to buy Sadie's dvd, and perhaps another.. any recommendations?