Like/Dislike Game

Reen.Blom

I like fresh fruit and veggies

I dislike greasy food

I agree about the smily with tongue sticking out, Shanazel!

KuteNurse

HA! I love the smiley with the tongue hanging out...Try this! :p

I like when my son is organized with his biking equipment for racing.

I dislike when he is lazy and forgets stuff.

Kiraze

I like handbags and especially those with some nice, new ideas (I love local Charles and Keith as they have affordable cute bags)

I dislike super-expensive hand-bags as nothing is of that great quality that you would pay several hundreds or even thousands of dollars of it (I really almost hate Louis Vuitton handbags as besides ridiculously expensive they are downright ugly)

Zurah

I like - having access to fabulous new jewelry wayyy before everyone and their sister starts wearing them in my town, and being able to give them to my friends for their bdays and such.

I dislike - handbags, garments, baby carriages, etc. emblazoned with designer logos all over like it's something pretty.

Ugh - agree 1000% with Kiraze... I can't believe the number of women in my town that will walk around not just carrying all the same Carolina Herrera bag, but wearing the most impossibly ugly, unflattering garments with the logo printed all over it - it just amazes me that women will pay that kind of money to don something that looks just like upholstery fabric!

Moon

I like the bellydance forum :D

I very passionately dislike the current fashion in clothes.

Shanazel said:
I need a smilie with its tongue sticking out

Last edited:

Jamilla Rasa

This is a good thread, it has been running for a year almost! Impressive

I like
alot of things....travel, honest people, cats, kind people, life, my family...there is more but I just can't name ONE thing...sorry

I dislike
rude people, trouble makers, dogs (some dogs), couch potatoes, gossip, humm...there is more, but again to name just one thing...I can't...

Moon

Huh Jamilla? This thread is only running since May! :lol:

I like flowers alongside the road
I dislike time going so fast when I'm having fun on msn and the forum.

slinks

I like the colour geen (on the side of the road

I dislike the colour brown (on the side of the road

lolololol :-D