"Authentic Kitchen Baladi" Maria Aya ;)

Yshka

:clap::clap::clap:WOW Maria,

that was so cool! I've watched it a few times in a row and also couldn't stop smiling. Thanks for the amazing clip!!:cool:

The gloves were great;)

Shanazel

Have you seen the Shakira take-off video that Ricodancer posted? She sings, "Whatever; don't matter; I can sing about pancake batter."

But our Mariaaaaaaa can dance about it, I'll betcha!

Kharmine

I know I've said this elsewhere, but this video is so fine!

Just goes to show you don't need a stage or a fancy outfit!

Maria_Aya

Thanks guys !!!
I just enjoy to dance, and this is for everyday moment and not on stage also.
Plus we got to remember that this dance that we all adore started as a dance for every day people, while doing their jobs, and listening music, singing and just having fun.

Maria Aya :dance:

Yshka

Hi Maria,

I'd like to know also which song you were dancing to (sounds inspiring:D)

Pretty please share title and/or artist?

Maria_Aya

Unfortunately dont have the title of the song:(

Got it from a CD i bought in Egypt where it supposed to be Saidi Collection inside, turned to be baladi songs, and everything is printed in arabic:(

I will ask Chryssanthi cause I have the feeling i've seen her dancing with live band or something.
Thanks again for the nice comments all :)

Maria Aya

Damariz

I know I already left a message on youtube but i wanted to let you know how much I loved your performance. :D

Too bad about not knowing the name of the song. I keep playing this video over and over for the music. Is it possible to know the name of the CD? Perhaps it is available online.

Zurah

This is probably the latest answer ever posted to a question in this forum, but I think that's Jalilah's Balady from Jalilah's 'Amar 14' - I was amazed to find I actually had this gem in my music library! (jeez, I'm disorganized...) Anyway, hope it's still of some help.

Yshka

Is it really?? Then I have had that song for ages also without knowing:shok: (my reply is even later than your answer lol). Dear Zurah, I'll go check my cd collection, but if it is the right song, you've just made my day!!!!:D