Greeting from Cyprus!!!

Nana

Hi guys!
Im very new to this but really glad i joined in! Hopefully i will learn many things concerning belly dance from all of you wonderful and experienced belly dancers which, by the way, i have only started 5 months ago and completed my bronze examination on sunday! :dance:

NaNa
x x x

Safran

Hello Nana, welcome to the forum! You will definitely learn a lot here, I'm sure.

Can you explain though what is the "bronze examination" all about?

Maariku

Nana

Hello Nana, welcome to the forum! You will definitely learn a lot here, I'm sure.

Can you explain though what is the "bronze examination" all about?

Maariku

Well in the school where i go to its a way of separating different stages of learning. For example, i am a beginner so at the end of 5 month course i examined by professors from the UK and i get a BRONZE diploma. The next 5 months I will be a bit more experienced and learn more dance moves so I will be examined on the SILVER diploma, then its the GOLD, GOLD BAR1, GOLD BAR2, STAR1, STAR2, and at the end we have some theory part. Then u are allowed to teach after you have completed all these ! :)

Nana

Moon

Welcome Nana :)

Nana said:
Well in the school where i go to its a way of separating different stages of learning. For example, i am a beginner so at the end of 5 month course i examined by professors from the UK and i get a BRONZE diploma. The next 5 months I will be a bit more experienced and learn more dance moves so I will be examined on the SILVER diploma, then its the GOLD, GOLD BAR1, GOLD BAR2, STAR1, STAR2, and at the end we have some theory part. Then u are allowed to teach after you have completed all these !

That sounds a lot like how ballroom dancing is learned over here :think: Interesting I have never heard of something like this before for bellydancing.

Maria_Aya

Geia sou Nana !!!!!!
Kalws hlthes !!!! Apo Athina.
Polla filiaaaaaaaaa

Maria Aya :D

and translation lol
Hi Nana, welcome from Athens
Many kisses

Enjoy reading and posting, this is a very educating place to be.

Nana

Geia sou Nana !!!!!!
Polla filiaaaaaaaaa

and translation lol
Many kisses

Geia sou Maraki :)
Xeromai poli pou mboro na epikinono me kapion sta ellinika se auto to site! Really looking forward discussing with you :)

Filouthkiaaaaa!!!!
x x x x

Nana

Welcome Nana :)

That sounds a lot like how ballroom dancing is learned over here :think: Interesting I have never heard of something like this before for bellydancing.

I go to one of the best schools in Cy. My teacher Angela, she is the best! Teachers that have belly dancing schools come from the UK to learn from her :) So you can imagine... we take bellydancing seriously! lol!

Nana
x x x

Nana

Geia sou Nana !!!!!!
Polla filiaaaaaaaaa

and translation lol
Many kisses

Maria,

Mias kai milame... tha ithela na se rotiso dio pragmata: ti ksereis gia to event Ahlan Wa Sahlan pou tha ginei sto Cairo ton Iouni? kai episis, tha mborouses na me kratas enimeri gia ta events pou ginontai stin ellada se sxesi me to belly dance se parakalo?

Greatly appreciated!
Nana
x x x

Chloe

Hi guys!
Im very new to this but really glad i joined in! Hopefully i will learn many things concerning belly dance from all of you wonderful and experienced belly dancers which, by the way, i have only started 5 months ago and completed my bronze examination on sunday! :dance:

NaNa
x x x

Hello, Nana! Glad to have you here! :dance:

Maria_Aya

Nana I'm sending you privite message, you can check them at your account over here (its up and right) kisses

Maria Aya:)

Alexandros

Hi guys!

NaNa
x x x

Geia sou Nana welcome to the forum and if you please send us seftalies and haloumi:lol:

Alexandros Austria

Maria_Aya

Em pws na mhn einai to paidi? mas efyge apo thn Athina kai phge sthn Viennh, kala na pathei !!! na tou leipoun kai h feta kai to haloumi !!!

Filakia kai stous 2 sas
Maria Aya:)