Tell one thing new about yourself

Amulya

Cool topic!

I just moved to another town! Love it here, altough it's quite cold up here compared to Brisbane. The good thing is there are no water restrictions so all the gardens look great here (not like the dried up ones in Brissie) and I live near the beach!

Dev

Cool topic!

I just moved to another town! Love it here, altough it's quite cold up here compared to Brisbane. The good thing is there are no water restrictions so all the gardens look great here (not like the dried up ones in Brissie) and I live near the beach!

Hi Amulya have you moved up to Sunshine Coast?That will be great! We enjoy no water restriction all year around. I had the opportunity to meet your friend Sabina few months ago. She is a lovely lady.Hopefully I will get to meet you some day.

Sorry guys for the "off topic" bit . Please carry on.

I am off to Adeleid for few days.This will be my first trip to South Australia.

Last edited:

KuteNurse

Dipali and Amulya, you are both so lucky to live in a beautiful country like Australia. Australia is on my list of travels one day.

Now something new about me. I am getting a suntan after lots of hard work outside.

Sara

Hmm, lol. What to say....:think:

I live opposite a chemical factory, sewage works, and storage yards? Lol. There's a huge panther on the lose there and so I have been told not to let me cat out.....

jannine

I was a community nurse in my area for 24 years,also have 3 yorkshire terriers and a Lab--besides the horses

Kiraze

My mother is from Finnish Lappland and we like to laugh that it is probably a reason why we sweat a lot when temperature is over 0 degrees (Celsius)... so here in Singapore I sweat all the time :lol:

slinks

I know Sabina :) I see her very often .. she is away overseas on holiday for a while :)

My mother in-law has come to live with me, that is probably not new actually, I have been saying that even in the games, lol

11 pills a day !!! you druggie, haha lol

I suffer insomnia some-times, thankfully not all the time but when I do I take valium ... I'm too selfish to go without sleep !!

My kids are now on their school holidays

Dev

I know Sabina :) I see her very often .. she is away overseas on holiday for a while :)

My kids are now on their school holidays

Hi Slinks,

I have met Sabina once, But never had the chance to meet her again, Although the distance between Sunny Coast and Brissy only 100ks.
off topic again,
Sara do you have diabetics. 11 pills , thats a lot.
Kute Nurse :) I think I am lucky to live in this country. Just wish it was near India, so I can visit my mum and dad regularly.

New thing about me - I went to a boarding school at the age of 14. Where everything was military syle.

Sara

Lol, no I don't. I take them for other stuff lol.

I'm watching a program about the Bermuda triangle right now.

p.s- Did you enjoy that school? What did they teach you?

Dev

p.s- Did you enjoy that school? What did they teach you?

I remember the kitchen and the toilet used to smell the same.There was bed bugs and mosquitoes who used to turn into vampire in the night .What did the school teach me , well mostly discipline , even when you are in sleep.:think: not react to any situations. Talk less and be expressive, Most of the things I am lacking of.

I am mad about Cricket that's the new thing about myself for tonight.

slinks

LOL Dilapli :) haha some people are made not to be disciplined !! Yuk kitchen and toilet smell the same !!!! OMG what a place to be sent to ...

K.. somethings new about me, I have to start dancing in the loungeroom now..

I used to drink only green flavoured tea but have started back on coffeeeeee

My Mum (mom) lol, not my in-law, loves cricket (yawn)

I used to read alot but have taken to sitting in the lounge watching tv before going to bed

KuteNurse

Awesome! It is great hearing about everyone. I almost forgot about this thread, so I redredged it! lol

Something new about me...I am getting my hair high-lighted and cut tomorrow.