Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

I like it!

Post Thanks / Like

The color is alright, though I prefer the blue. Salome is gorgeous, and I LOVE that photo, but it is awfully huge and it feels to me as if she is looming a bit over the forums. I would prefer a more generic image in the corner, representing bellydance in general, than a specific recognizable dancer up in the corner. I like images of bellies or hips or hands better than faces in cases where the site is not necessarily advertising one specific dancer. If that makes sense?

I agree that the blue isn't very "wow", but is is soft on the eyes and doesn't distract me from what I am reading. The Sunset color is just a little bright for me comparatively. Not sure what I would suggest otherwise--color schemes are tougher than most people realize!

I like that we can choose!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Charity I support the green layout idea...LOL

I actually love Salome's picture.... the only problem with it I have is that the buttons under it are too low so they dont fit all on my screen (1024x768 resolution)- have to scroll to get to Blogs and Store....

Post Thanks / Like

I read Salome's message .. even without her message I like sunset but I'm glad you can change for those who like blue ... anyway I like the sunset and with sunset you see the one and only beautiful Salome, lol. With blue there is no Salome !!! lolololol Salome rules in that colour !!!

Post Thanks / Like

I read Salome's message .. even without her message I like sunset but I'm glad you can change for those who like blue ... anyway I like the sunset and with sunset you see the one and only beautiful Salome, lol. With blue there is no Salome !!! lolololol Salome rules in that colour !!!
    Bless your sweet heart

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

I really like the new color scheme and picture of Salome. Since it was lightened up a bit. I love fall colors...My dining room is done in these colors

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234