New style for the forum

Shanazel

I went back to blue. Orange is one of those colors that makes me feel like I am eating in a fast food restaurant- even when I am not eating.

charity

its beautiful.

but even after a few minutes i feel as if my eyes are bleeding. perhaps that is why mine looks pink instead of this alleged orange.

kidding, but that orange title, dont like so much.

Yshka

I had to get used to it at first but I've left it at Sunset for a while and now I'm beginning to like it. I love what you've done with that picture of Salome in the layout:). I do like the top of the page (the piece with Salome's pic and "bellydance forum").

Only thing is that I feel the blue fields and blue letters look kind of weird among all this orange and red, but that might just be me:lol:

sultan

Orange? On my screen it looks like a shade of pink. Not that I'm objecting but it looks quite feminine.

TribalDancer

The color is alright, though I prefer the blue. Salome is gorgeous, and I LOVE that photo, but it is awfully huge and it feels to me as if she is looming a bit over the forums. I would prefer a more generic image in the corner, representing bellydance in general, than a specific recognizable dancer up in the corner. I like images of bellies or hips or hands better than faces in cases where the site is not necessarily advertising one specific dancer. If that makes sense?

I agree that the blue isn't very "wow", but is is soft on the eyes and doesn't distract me from what I am reading. The Sunset color is just a little bright for me comparatively. Not sure what I would suggest otherwise--color schemes are tougher than most people realize!

I like that we can choose!

Reen.Blom

Hey Charity I support the green layout idea...LOL

I actually love Salome's picture.... the only problem with it I have is that the buttons under it are too low so they dont fit all on my screen (1024x768 resolution)- have to scroll to get to Blogs and Store....

slinks

I read Salome's message .. even without her message I like sunset but I'm glad you can change for those who like blue ... anyway I like the sunset and with sunset you see the one and only beautiful Salome, lol. With blue there is no Salome !!! lolololol Salome rules in that colour !!!

Salome

Administrator
I read Salome's message .. even without her message I like sunset but I'm glad you can change for those who like blue ... anyway I like the sunset and with sunset you see the one and only beautiful Salome, lol. With blue there is no Salome !!! lolololol Salome rules in that colour !!!

Bless your sweet heart ;)

KuteNurse

I really like the new color scheme and picture of Salome. Since it was lightened up a bit. I love fall colors...My dining room is done in these colors:)