Schools/Instructors by area...

MyCapoeira

I am currently looking for some good schools or instructors within the northeast United States. If anyone has any experiences with belly dancing in this area, please let me know.

Also, if we could get a listing of the top schools and teachers from around the country, that would be helpful as well. So feel free to post for any area, but if you know anything for the northeast part of the country, I would appreciate it.

THANKS AGAIN!

Belly Dancing Resources (This list gets updated by me as I see fit, I only list the best links I can find): Dance wear

sedoniaraqs

I am currently looking for some good schools or instructors within the northeast United States. If anyone has any experiences with belly dancing in this area, please let me know.

If you could be a little more specific I'm sure we could make some recommendations other than sending you to lists. What major city are you in or near?

Sedonia

mikex1337

I've heard that there is a cult-like belly dancing culture in a town in PA called Hazleton. This was also the place where there is currently an extreme immigration controversy. I would imagine quite a few gypsies live there. It'd be better for you to find a circle of practitioners and learn from them rather than attend some "school." Good luck, brother.

charity

excellent

wonder if its really true, dont think i'd want to be a modern day gypsy simply because i equate them with carnies :(

carnies freak me out