Hello from Finland

Tigris72

I have been reading this forum almost a year, so I better introduce myself, since I kind of think I know some of you for your postings :lol:

I have been dancing over a year and I´m very much into it...try to learn as much as I can. Other passions: horseriding and Greek culture and mythology :)

Alexandros

I have been reading this forum almost a year, so I better introduce myself, since I kind of think I know some of you for your postings :lol:

I have been dancing over a year and I´m very much into it...try to learn as much as I can. Other passions: horseriding and Greek culture and mythology :)

Hallo welcome to the forum here is Alexandros male dancer from Greece but i live in Vienna Austria if have any question about my culture and mythology here i am.

Take care
Alexandros;)

belly taz

Tigris72

Thank you for all your replies:) Yes, Maariku, I will be at Yalla, friday with my baby(mother-baby course:D) and Sunday morning(Heli).

Maria_Aya

Heyyyyyyyy welcome from Athens Greece !!!!
Enjoy reading and posting, and so happy you like greek mythology

Maria Aya:D

Kiraze

Mukavaa saada tänne lisää suomalaisiakin - toistaiseksi täällä ei juurikaan muita ole näkynyt kuin "vanhat webbiketut" minä, Outi & Tuija (nimimerkit oppii aika pian...) :lol:

(and to those who can´t understand Finnish I just wanted to say hi to fellow Finn in our own weird language ;))

Tigris72

Kiitos Kiraze:) Eipä olisi sua suomalaiseks uskonut asuinpaikkasi ja nimesi perusteella.

Hyvää kesää!

Outi

No nyt kylla pomppas!

Kuinkas yhtakkia meilla on taalla runsaasti suomea puhuvia?
Tervetuloa!