My student won the 2nd place at GreekContest

Maria_Aya

Hi there all !!!!!!!
So happy.
Just came back from the 2nd National Greek Oriental Dance Contest where my student Jimmy with my Tahteb choreo with double assaya won the 2nd place:) for traditional arabian male dance.
I'm just soooooooooooooooo happy we really enjoyed the 3 months working together (broke some lights at the dance studio with the canes lol) and the result showed.
First came Sami from Egypt doing Saidi, he was great fun !!!

Sooooooooooo happy
I'll upload the video later

Maria Aya :D

Kharmine

What a great reason to be proud, Maria! It helps to make up for that ungrateful female student, doesn't it?

Safran

Congratulations, Maria! That is the reckognition you deserve for your knowledge, skill and passion. And congrats to Jimmy too! Can't wait to see the video...

chryssanthi sahar

Congratulations baby:D Jimmy is amazing, I saw him dancing at our "Oriental Soul" Show in Athens. Maria, does he have Ballet training? He moves like a Ballet dancer, very graceful:dance:

Maria_Aya

Yes he is a ballet dancer also (more than 15 years training) thats why we worked ok on the "Reda style" version of Tahteb ;)

Kisses
Maria Aya

leila_yu

Oh dear!!!

Great news! Congratulations for the great student and the best teacher!You must be so proud! Keep on the good work!! :clap::clap:

Jimmy Hellas

OMG!
Maria, you're so lovely!
After so many years I found this post and I'm very proud for dancing with you!
You're such a nice person. Wish you all the best!!!

Your down undah Jimmy

Shanazel

Wow. There's a blast from the past. I haven't heard from Maria in years.

Hi, Jimmy. Boogie on over to the meet and greet section and introduce yourself.:)

Safran

Don't worry, Shazanel, Maria is doing fine... She is just more active on Facebook... and teaching and dancing a lot :)