Amina - Ala Meen

Yshka

Hi all,

I've been thinking about this song by Amina called "Ala Meen" from BDSS IV album. I would like to dance to it sometimes, but can anyone please help me find the lyrics and/or translation to this song? If someone would be kind enough to translate it for me, uploading the song is possible.

Thanks everyone!:)

Karencj

Amina "Ala Meen"

Hi, Has anybody an English translation of "Ala Meen" by Amina. My daughter would like to dance to this but would like to know the meaning of the words first.

Shakeelah

I am really keen to get the English version of the lyrics to Ala Meen by Amina, can someone please help with this?

Many thanks :D

Yshka

Yes, me too!! Please Anyone? I see the link in my first post is dead. I'll upload the song again hoping anyone can help with the translation.

Dear, dear Gypsy... Scarlett.... anybody?:pray:

I've started learning Arabic just a week ago and am now familiarising with the alfabet. I'm nowhere near translating an entire song anytime soon:lol:.

scarlett_leb

on whom(3ala meen)
on whom are you lauguing at?on whom is it easier to forget a love that had last years?
you're feeling now that i am yearning for you, just stop by now playing with me,you're always increasing it, wanting me to pamper you,just stay the way you are living in pain.
on whom, on whom are you laughing at?on whom is it easier to forget a love that had last years?
OH it was easier for me many time,my love is so bigger than yours for the longing, you're leaving for a year and then coming back but you're know what? there's no real difference now.
you're feeling now that i am yearning for you, just stop by now playing with me,you're always increasing it, wanting me to pamper you,just stay the way you are living in pain.

on whom, on whom are you laughing at?on whom is it easier to forget a love that had last years?
my heart is so thirsty(of love) i do not want you and you're not mine anymore, i will go away and you, it's my heart and i'm free to do whatever i want with it
oh you're heart for whom i cry a river,i do not want you and you're not mine anymore, i will go away and you, it's my heart and i'm free to do whatever i want with it.

like this, like this, on whom.........

(ps: hope my english is not to bad...:confused:)

Last edited:

Yshka

Dear Scarlett,

THANK YOU!!!!!!:clap:
Your English is fine and very understandable, thank you!! You have no idea what it means to finally be able to understand this song!!! :dance:

Thanks again, I've given you reputation for this!!:cool: