Fantasy fusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludmilla

I FINALLY found Saida Kirlis on YouTUbe!!!!!!!!!! A gem --- I love her style --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKc0Z2Z1bCU

At the end I am clapping and shouting at the computer -- Brava!!!!!!!!! I love the musicans, too and music! Wow --
Not sure where to post this but before I lose the screen, wanted to send it --
What do you think? Ludy --

Gabi

I FINALLY found Saida Kirlis on YouTUbe!!!!!!!!!! A gem --- I love her style --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKc0Z2Z1bCU

At the end I am clapping and shouting at the computer -- Brava!!!!!!!!! I love the musicans, too and music! Wow --
Not sure where to post this but before I lose the screen, wanted to send it --
What do you think? Ludy --

Oooo - another good one, with quite a few videos to watch, thanks, I like her very much

Yshka

I agree, Moon. But I liked the music. The songs are from some Bollywood movies, songs are called San Sanana and "Deedar De" if I'm correct (I asked a friend, but my spellings seems to mix up all the time lol).

Amanda (was Aziyade)

Okay, I'm doing it. I'm attempting a rhythm-tap/beledi fusion.

(as flames and arrows shoot from the sky)

No, seriously. I've tapped for years, largely for fun, and now strictly in the privacy of my own home. The other night I was playing some Sayed Balaha CD while unrolling my mat, and I thought "how cool would it be to tap to ME rhythms?" After a few minutes of playing around, I grabbed finger cymbals and decided this was going to be my new favorite aerobic workout.

I know Helene Fink did something similar once, so it's not a new idea, but it's fun.

I think I'll be keeping my pants on, though.:D

Amanda (was Aziyade)

Oh and since I just saw an ad for "Extreme Yoga" ...

oh excuse me, it's:

"Xtreme Yoga!"

I've decided to start teaching "Xtreme Meditation!"

Get relaxed --- NOW!!!!!!!

Alaya

I agree, Moon. But I liked the music. The songs are from some Bollywood movies, songs are called San Sanana and "Deedar De" if I'm correct (I asked a friend, but my spellings seems to mix up all the time lol).

Hi Yshka. The song is from the film "Asoka" with Shah rukh Khan and Kareena Kapoor. love the film. but the choreo is better in here then in the film. Love, Alaya

Yshka

You're right Alaya, though I liked the movie dance clip too, just watched it in youtube:D I love bollywoodmovies..

Shanazel

oh, GACK (from the Latin, "gackus", to gack or to throw up, as in "gack us with a spoon.") The best part was when the woman walked in front of the camera and blocked the view.

Moon

gacked-with-a-necktie-bellydance it shall be named ;)

I hate neckties, especially on women (sorry if I sound old-fashioned, just a matter of taste)

Aniseteph

my fave would be day dreaming belly - being a beginner, it's all in my head

Can't put that down to being a complete beginner; I still do plenty nearly 2 yrs on... :rolleyes:

As for the neckties clip - the hats looked a bit Blues Brothers to me. Blues Belly! Shake your Tailfeather!

Ludmilla

How about "Lullaby of Broad-belly"? Broadbelly Jazz? Step right up, see the show and get your Playbelly --- ?:D

Gabi -- Glad you like the Saida clip!

Status
Not open for further replies.