Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi

Post Thanks / Like

Hi! Welcome to the forum. Nice for you to join us. I find the people here very gracious and encouraging. I viewed some of your photos. you have so many! They are beautifull! So many great action shots,and the colours are so vibrant. I love the ones also taken outside with all the greenery and the dancer with the gold isis wings, very beautifull. Glad you have joined us.

Be Blessed

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jannine View Post
    Hi! Welcome to the forum. Nice for you to join us. I find the people here very gracious and encouraging. I viewed some of your photos. you have so many! They are beautifull! So many great action shots,and the colours are so vibrant. I love the ones also taken outside with all the greenery and the dancer with the gold isis wings, very beautifull. Glad you have joined us.

Be Blessed
    Thank you Jannine :-) The dancer with gold isis wings is a very kind person. We spend a good day in the botanical park, when I've taken these photos. She has a very good sense of humor. When she dressed in her new gold costume, and walked in the trees, I thought it's a fairy-tale.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Edit and welcome to the forum . I am also new to this site.

Rach xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12