Greetings from Central Massachusetts!

Miranda Phoenix

Good morning/afternoon/evening, BDF members! My name is Tracy, but most folks call me Auntie Crazy, or simply AC (long story, but a sweet one involving my many furkids and foster furbabies). This forum seems to be very informative and interesting, and I look forward to getting to know everyone!

I have been fascinated by BD since I was a child and have recently decided to begin studying it. I have been researching and reviewing videos almost non-stop for about a week now, and am very, very excited about learning this awesome art.

(I have some questions I hope you can help with, but I will post those in the appropriate forum.)

Last edited:

belly taz

let me the first one to welcome you to the forum.Hi .....im sure that there are many more welcomes to come...have fun posting:)

jannine

greeting!!! Glad you can join us. I have not been here long myself. The people here are wonderfull group. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Be Blessed

Safran

Welcome, AC! So, you've been watching BD videos non-stop for a week? I say you're perfectly fit to join us... You'll soon learn to refer yourself with a term invented by a forum member, Maria Aya - "bellynut" :D

PS. I loove your signature... I can so relate to that!

Miranda Phoenix

Thank you so much for the welcome, Belly Taz, Jannine, Maariku, MiaMi! Sorry I didn't respond right away, my son just turned 21 and my daughter turned 19, and we had a great big family party to celebrate. :D (On the downside, it's gonna take two hours on the treadmill tomorrow to run off the burger, chips, cake and ice cream! *sigh*)

Maariku, I have three "failed" foster cats and a Yorkie, so I get distracted all the time! LOL! (Gotto LOVE those kitties.) But I can't take credit for the siggy, it belongs to yet another unknown author.

"Bellynut", eh? That sounds about right. *grin*

Thanks again for the warm greeting, all!