Hi I'm a newby

Hi everyone, I'm Rach from Blackburn England.

Been belly dancing for about a year now and I was asked to join the dance troupe about 3 months ago, did my first show at a wedding in March :shok:....very nervous but it was ok.

Hope to chat to a few people soon

Rach :D

Sara

Hey Rach! Welcome to the forum

I'm from England too! :D Hows the dance scene in Blackburn? What style do you do?

It's great to see more and more British dancers popping up. :dance:

MyCapoeira

For all who are new in this thread, I welcome you. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. I deal mostly with health and fitness, so if you are in need in that area. I can help.

Hey Rach! Welcome to the forum

I'm from England too! :D Hows the dance scene in Blackburn? What style do you do?

It's great to see more and more British dancers popping up. :dance:

Hi Sara, Where abouts in England are you? :think:

Dance scene not too bad in Blackburn, I do Egyptian style dancing.

You go to Turkey soon, I have posted a reply to your thread as I have been Turkey many times. :cool:

For all who are new in this thread, I welcome you. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. I deal mostly with health and fitness, so if you are in need in that area. I can help.

:D Diet and fitness eh? Yes I am interested as I have just started back at the gym after 6 months of being lazy....really need to tone up my arms and stomach of course :rolleyes:

Any tips please throw them my way.....:dance:

Sara

Yorkshire! :D I do Egyptian too. :)

I've bin doing it for 2/3 years now. :) Do you get chance to go to lots of hafla's? There's a list on wiggle about em.

Where I live I don't get chance to go to loads. I've bin to two or three though. :)

I went to Joy. Are you off to any dance events?

belly taz