I made it thru~~~

Shirlita

Well everyone I made it thru!!! :dance:
The wedding was beautiful and I remembered everything. Everything just feel into place. Considering that the dance floor was very small and divided into 2 sections. So we had to redue the placements at the last minute! My bra was pined and the skirt was being held up by the hip scarf. But all in all everything worked out fine.

My dedication was to my grandma that passed away 4 months ago. She really wanted to hear about my "venture" as she called it. And I think that is why everything went perfect!

My next thing is to get my own costume ASAP, cause there is another show in July and I'm ready!!! Thanks for all the support. Sorry that there are not better pictures but this one is the whole troupe. They put me in the middle cause my hubby couldn't make it either. So the picture was for him.

The "Nubian Goddess" (me):D in the middle and my teacher is to your right.

Chloe

That's wonderful, I'm glad you've had fun! I would've stressed over my costume - then again, I don't move around alot, so I suppose it would've been fine for me. :lol:

Nice picture, too! You all look lovely.

Safran

Congratulations, Shirlita, I am glad it went well for you and you enjoyed yourself! Pinning the bra sounds familiar - I've also been on the stage with a total of 11 safety pins holding my costume together. A safety pin is a dancer's best friend :D

Sara

Congrats! I'm glad it went well. I'm sure you're grandma would be proud! You know what Grams are like :D

You all look great and you looked to have had a good time. :dance: