Hey! great to be here!

lady_blood_rose

Well supose I should introduce myself,
My names Celeste but i Go by Lady Blood Rose or just LBR, I'm 23 from Murray County, Georgia. I'm a type 2 diabetic whos has some weight [problems, so I recently started looking into Belly Dancing to perhaps give me a beter outlet for exercise an help me shed some weight, as well as make me fele more confident in myself.
I am currently taking an apprentcieship program to becme a Tattoo Artist ;) And I also work as a Sysop on eyechat.org:dance:

I like all kinds of animals, I have an asortment of pets, an al I also enjoy reading, watching movies, an the out doors.
$ issues. I've never been a small girl, but I was always an active person. 2 prgenancys an diabeties later I've gone to the birds if you get my drift lol.

Anyway I recently starte dlooking into belly dancing, theres not realy a palce around here where I can learn, so i am currently trying to learn threw video. And deicded that I should see if i could find a forum that was active, an maybe get some tips an pointers ;) I look forward to talking to everyone, meeting new people an maybe even making a few new friends on the way!

Forgive my spelling an everythin its terrible!

miss_shimmy