Let Us Play Dolls!!

janaki

Goodday mate!!!

LOL Reen.blom, I know what you mean. I love it too. Kinda feel like I am a kid again.

BTW, have you ever tried the IMVU. It is a messenger service. You can have your own 3d avatar that you can dress up. It has 3D animation service. Try it!

PS: careful cos it is very addictive!!!

Cheers
Janaki

KuteNurse

Goodday mate!!!

LOL Reen.blom, I know what you mean. I love it too. Kinda feel like I am a kid again.

BTW, have you ever tried the IMVU. It is a messenger service. You can have your own 3d avatar that you can dress up. It has 3D animation service. Try it!

PS: careful cos it is very addictive!!!

Cheers
Janaki

Do you have the link? I would love doing that.

Safran

Gosh... the amount of shoes to choose from!!!

But something very important is missing from the two-piece section ... a bedlah!!!

Reen.Blom

I agree maarriku! I was looking for something to make a belly dancer!

Hey Janaki- will have to try it!(Just need faster internet.... )

Didi

I am loving the doll site, Reen! Thanks for giving me another mini-addiction! :lol: It's like paperdolls only you have thousands of choices... :cool:

Reen.Blom

I really like your dolls Didi!

I think I am getting addicted to dolls cos when I was small I used to make lots and lots of those paper ones!

Last edited:

gwinity

LOL Reen, I've been slightly addicted to them too!

I made this one a couple of years back (before I started dancing) to 'show' a friend what I wore to a costume party...

Aniseteph

Those are nice ones Moon. Have you found a site with a selection of bellydance costumes.....? (I shouldn't ask, really I shouldn't, I'll be another one with a problem...:rolleyes:)

Hey, I've got the same top as Gwinity!