Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting. How did you get interested in anime belly dancers, Dan? Have you ever had a chance to see a real live belly dancer?
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not kinda sure.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, however you got interested, thank you for sharing your knowledge with us. You're a great addition to the forum and I look forward to your posts.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

No problem.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know of any cartoons but I did see an old episode of Colombo where they had bellydancers and they were pro. I don't remember their names but they were really good. And why they didn't hire pros in many other movies goes to show that back then they just most likely thought it was shake something and slink something else, then call it bellydance.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greek Bonfire View Post
    I don't know of any cartoons but I did see an old episode of Colombo where they had bellydancers and they were pro. I don't remember their names but they were really good. And why they didn't hire pros in many other movies goes to show that back then they just most likely thought it was shake something and slink something else, then call it bellydance.
    Well, Colombo's not cartoon.

Post Thanks / Like

Nope but we are really prone to drifting off the exact subject on OD just because one thing reminds us of another.

I seem to recall a cartoon (maybe Disney?) that included a belly dancing hippo.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    Nope but we are really prone to drifting off the exact subject on OD just because one thing reminds us of another.

I seem to recall a cartoon (maybe Disney?) that included a belly dancing hippo.
    Would it be "Carnival Capers"?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not familiar with Carnival Capers so I don't think so. I was thinking Fantasia but surely that was ballerina hippos.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast