I am nervous with this up coming show

belly_dancer

wishing yoou the BEST of luck.... weather wise.... dance wise I think you & your sudents/guest dancers will blow em out of the water!@!!
break a zil!!!!

janaki

Hello all,

Yes, I have done it!!!:dance::dance::dance:

Everything went well. Weather was fabulous and we had one of the best events ever!!! All your well wishes have reached Hong Kong every one. There were no hiccups at all!!! (surprising). My girls did egyptian folkdances very well given it is first time they are doing this. They were recieved by the arab audience so warmly. I am happy that I choose to do this. I danced with my drummer (improv), he toally surprised me with a song. He sang "wahastini" after the drum solo, it blew me away for a while, after I recover from the shock and I danced away and people clapped the whole song. I loved it!!!
I'll post the pics in a couple of day!!!!

I just would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your wishes, good words and encouragement and support.

Hugs and Kisses
Janaki

Moon

Congratulations! :yay:

Good to here it went so well. Can't wait to see the pictures!
(Do you have videos too? :pray:)

Dev

Congratulations Janaki..

Now cant wait to see all the pics.....
A drummer who is also a singer,You can not expect more than that....:D
Happy to hear that you had a blast.:clap::clap:
Regards
Dev

Aisha Azar

Dance, etc.

Hello all,

Yes, I have done it!!!:dance::dance::dance:

Everything went well. Weather was fabulous and we had one of the best events ever!!! All your well wishes have reached Hong Kong every one. There were no hiccups at all!!! (surprising). My girls did egyptian folkdances very well given it is first time they are doing this. They were recieved by the arab audience so warmly. I am happy that I choose to do this. I danced with my drummer (improv), he toally surprised me with a song. He sang "wahastini" after the drum solo, it blew me away for a while, after I recover from the shock and I danced away and people clapped the whole song. I loved it!!!
I'll post the pics in a couple of day!!!!

I just would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your wishes, good words and encouragement and support.

Hugs and Kisses
Janaki

Dear Janaki,
Mabrook!!!!
Regards,

A'isha

Safran

Aww, sounds like you had an absolutely wonderful time! Congratulations! Seems you managed to dance the weather nice :D