Advertisement system for the forum

Yshka

I'm kind of starting to get used to the floating banners now you know. I'm even starting to think they're kind of pretty. I don't mind anymore being followed around the forum by Dilek... or Chryssanthi...:lol:

Moon

But if people are not bothered anymore by floating banners, they also won't notice them anymore. This means we will need even more annoying banners. Maybe a floating, flashing banner that also shouts "click me! click me!"? :(

Reen.Blom

But if people are not bothered anymore by floating banners, they also won't notice them anymore. This means we will need even more annoying banners. Maybe a floating, flashing banner that also shouts "click me! click me!"? :(

YOu are right Moon! It should also wobble and shake the page from time to time and make buzzing sounds!

Yshka

Lol, which reminds me, there was an add on some website the other day with three smileys/emoticons in it. If you moused over the outer two, nothing happened, but unexpectedly mousing over the middle one caused it to yell out loud: "OW MY GAAWD!! NO WAAAY!!!"

Scared the hell out of me but works quite well lol. NOT suitable, however, for a very nice and peaceful bellydance forum like this one:lol:. Anatoliy, your banners are just fine. We notice them, but don't find them annoying anymore;)

janaki

Dear Anatoliy,

I don't see any floating stuff happneing here whilst all my family memebers on this forum get to see it (except Lydia). I kinda feel left out!!!:(:(:(. I like to be bothered by them from time to time.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dev

Dear Anatoliy,

I don't see any floating stuff happneing here whilst all my family memebers on this forum get to see it (except Lydia). I kinda feel left out!!!:(:(:(. I like to be bothered by them from time to time.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hello Janaki,
First of all to see the banners you have to use IE instead of FM. If you using Firefox please turn the style setting to old Blue . It will do the trick.

Last edited:

janaki

Hello Janaki,
First of all to see the banners you have to use IE instead of FM. If you using Firefox please turn the style setting to old Blue . It will do the trick.

I am using IE with style setting blue. Why am I cursed???:(:(

Reen.Blom

Janaki,

I am on IE in blue because it does not show them! In Sunset it does! (darn! I happen to like Sunset more!...LOL) Just downloaded Firefox in fear of nasty wobbly stuff that is to come...LOL

*hugs*

Aniseteph

Back to blue...

Oh the relief - just gone from sunset (loved the colours, but....) back to blue, and all those belly dancers have stopped zooming up and down stalking me... I'll sleep better tonight.

Bliss. Had to share. ;)