Hello Everyone

gypsy8522

I have recently discovered this website and I'm really liking some of the discussions on here. I have an account on YouTube, also under the same name gypsy8522. I noticed many of my videos are being embeded onto this forum. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and I hope that you've all enjoyed watching my videos. Great forum, keep up the good work! :)

Maria_Aya

Welcome Gypsy !!!!
Not only you have an acount at youtube, you have THE account !!!
Thank you for all the great video's you are uploading and the all the education you give us.

Maria Aya, Greece:D

gypsy8522

I want to thank you all for the warm welcome. I never thought when I first signed up on youtube a few months ago that I will end up posting all these clips. I happened to stumble on some old videos of Egyptian dancers and I noticed people were always asking questions like "Is this from a DVD?", and "where can I find this video?" Lol. I know someone who paid two hundred dollars for an Egyptian stars video collection, the quality isn't very good and seller says the reason is that the films are old and haven't been well taken care of. Well, let me tell you that isn't true! All of the films are in perfect condition, even the ones dating back to the 40's. I know this because arabic satellite channels run these movies all the time, and they will never air anything that is poor quality. I'm very glad that others now have a chance to watch this footage of great dancers without having to paying too much money for bootlegs!

By the way, I'm Arabic, a female, and I'm 20 years old... just incase you were wondering who you're talking to :D

Safran

Welcome to the forum, Gypsy! I'll check out your youtube account tonight when I am at home - wouldn't want to spend my "extra hours" at the office staring all the fun videos ;)

miss_shimmy