Hello All!!

Safran

Welcome to the forum Chris. The link to your site does not seem to work right now, but I did see the Drama Queen video you posted on another thread. It is a cool idea to gather dance videos!

Maria_Aya

Welcome in this wonderfull forum !!
Enjoy reading, learning, posting and having fun
You got a very interesting site, go on

Maria Aya, Greece :)

miss_shimmy

maybeicandance

If this afeected anyone here!

Seems I have luck be it only bad luck, On July 23, 2007 we were changed to a new improved server. In that process, the website files containing the last 40 members who signed up and last 25 videos were lost. We apologize for the inconvenience and encourage you to sign up again and upload your video if you were effected by this. Thank you for your patience and we look forward to watching your videos! (please come back!!!!)

Maybe I Can Dance - Main

Kharmine

IMHO, Chris, having your online name be the same as your web site's name is kinda like having to address a walking billboard.

By now we know you have a dance web site -- how about mentioning it in a signature line and using a name for yourself that is more like a person?

This isn't meant to be mean. But people who participate here are generally a part of a community, not just here to flog their product, services, etc.