Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Yasmina of Cairo teaching in London!

Hi London belly dancers,

I'm really excited to announce (a bit late) that Yasmina of Cairo will be teaching a short course of lessons in London. The course is geared towards stronger dancers, and will be limited in size to enable maximum interaction between Yasmina and the class.

This is completely different to a workshop because it will develop over the course, and will Yasmina will give lots of feedback to the students. This is something that's not been done before and represents such an amazing opportunity to study closely with a star of Yasmina's calibre.

The dates are (all Wednesday evenings):
    25/7
    1/8
    22/8
    29/8

The courses are in Islington from 7 - 9, and are £30 for the two hour class. If you want to come, send me an e-mail through my website www.eshta.co.uk so I can book you in!

Post Thanks / Like

Who is Yasmina of Cairo? (forgive my ignorance) Is there a link to her website? I like to learn about famous dancers...

Post Thanks / Like

There are a number of clips on youtube but I'm too dense to get it to work here though!

I don't think anything can compare to seeing her in the flesh though. She has a style of her own that is very modern Cairo and very very sleek.

Her website is:

Yasmina of Cairo
    Last edited by Eshta; 07-20-2007 at 08:24 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the link, gonna check it out!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Reen,if you can go,go!! Yasmina is a long time friend of mine ,lovely dancer great personality and good teacher....Lydia

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Reen
    I have posted a video of her recently, I really like her style. I think in the video she is dancing Shaabi, Enjoy.
    Yamina of Cairo

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks you Lydia, dear! I am afraid London is out of reach at the moment...LOL - on the other side of the world! Thank you for the advice though!

Thank you Dipali for the link! Im off to watch it!

I dont seem to be able to open the pictures on her website- it says java script but does not open, I wonder if it is some setting on my IE or something....

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the endorsement Lydia! She is truly a wonderful dancer as well as a fantastic teacher, but hey I would say that wouldn't I?!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Eshta,no i realy mean it she is a wonderfull person,and if any artist ever made me laugh it,s her....my goodness!!! and great dancing great teaching...have a nice day Lydia

Post Thanks / Like

It really is a small world when you dance! I said hi to Yasmina from you tonight in the class, she was telling us about how you two know each other. She's such a wonderful dancer, after the class my body is aching but I'm too euphoric to sleep!

But of all "small world" coincidences, one of your former students has contacted me about coming to Yasmina's classes, and she said wonderful things about you, without realising I would know who you are!

So 'when' you come to London, there will be at least 2 of us eager to attend your workshops....!

(or I can start working on a plan to get me a trip to Dubai....!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast