Cabaret/Cabaret

Recnadocir

Working on singing this now. Been promised the Emcee role in a Cabaret production next Spring...unfortunately this song is sung by "Sally Bowles" of course.

Last edited:

Kharmine

The camera should be a LOT closer! I kept expecting you to zoom up to the camera, sliding on your knees!

Shanazel

You could carefully kneel down and sort of gently shuffle your way toward the camera... but that would probably be too much Porgy and not enough Emcee.

Kiadorin

Now that was fun :) I particularly enjoyed all the little accents in the middle part of the song.

P.S.: It's not til next spring and you're already done this much work on it? Amazing.

Recnadocir

You could carefully kneel down and sort of gently shuffle your way toward the camera... but that would probably be too much Porgy and not enough Emcee.

I'm in the RAD teachers training course all this week...almost all the participants are over 30, and most of us are over 40. Occasionally we have to do a kneeling pose at the end of one of the ballet combinations...it's pretty scary, lots of groans and crackling joints!