Wish me luck again

chryssanthi sahar

Dear friends.

Since I believe in mental networks and support, and since I felt the good vibes you sent me last time I was asking for your support, I'd like to ask you again to wish me luck. I have a problem with finding a date for my autumn "Oriental Flow" show. I did the last autumn shows always in November, because it is the most convenient time for me and my students, so I was just asking the theater for a weekend in November this year (early enough as I thought, allready at the end of June), but they seem to have no free weekend in November:( (it could be though that they switch something, so that I could get one weekend). They were proposing me a weekend in October, but it is inconvenient for me. I was thinking of proposing them a weekend in February next year, but I found out, that there is going to be another belly dance event in my city and of course I don't want to have mine at the same weekend:( Please, wish me luck, that I can get a weekend in November:pray: Thank you!

slinks

Oh no, what a mess !!! I'll wish upon the wishing star, with the first star I see tonight ... May the Hips be with you !! :)

Maria_Aya

Now this is a difference from Greece where we are last minute in all lol
We book 2 weeks before lol
Kalh tyxh mpoumpouka mouuuuuuuuuuu you are gonna find the date you want.
Filakiaaaaaaaaaaa
Maria :D

janaki

Dearest Chrysanthi,

I pray to all gods, all divine powers, angels, etc., etc., that exist in this universe, to grant your wish. I also wish you good luck.

PS: Don't keep anything in March. Remember! you are coming to Hong Kong LOL. Selfish hey!!!:lol::lol::lol:

All the best sweetie!!!

Hugs
Janaki

Dev

Dear Chryssanthi , It will be alright even if it doesnot happen in November. Be positive and I think you going to have the show in November.

miriam

Oh no! I'm sending lots of good wishes your way hoping they switch something and you get your date!

Safran

Wow, you're already organizing things for November :shok: But then again, you are in Germany ;) Good luck with finding the date... I am sure the theatre will help figuring something out - I mean, who could say no to you :D

chryssanthi sahar

Dearest friends, thank you so much for your mental support:D I feel better now, even if I don't know what date will be given to me for my show. I trust in the divine powers, that it is going to be the perfect date;)
Janaki, of course I'm not planning anything else except coming to Hong Kong in March:D I am serious about it.
Maria + Maarika, I wish I could do things last minute like in Greece, but THIS IS GERMANY! Last minute is not possible. Well, theoretically it is, but it will be no success:( Can you imagine how long it took a Greek like me to get used to it? But I became better than the Germans:lol: I rather have problems doing things last minute now, I always have to get used to it again, when I am in Greece;)