Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by catwoman View Post
    During a meeting with representatives of the Bluecoat Chambers, Ishtar and the Event Organisers, the photo in question was inspected and showed that while underwear (g-string) was worn, it had shifted during the dance and pubic hair was visible. I have it on good authority that she still has the letter of confirmation from the Bluecoat Chambers.
    She's written a whole article about in on her website! "I was relieved when I did see the photo which was really quite beautiful. Me, in a very low back bend, a few pubic hairs (visible if you looked really close - hens have good eyes for pecking at small things) adorned with a variety of beads in red blue and gold. G-string clearly visible on the top of my thigh"

Blimey. There are several photos of her accompanying this article, in one of them she's squatting on the floor with a discarded thong next to her and in another her bare buttocks are on display through a mesh dress. Ugh.

There are several teachers quoted on her 'endorsements' page, recommending her instructional video! Well, I certainly wouldn't want to be taught by them...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sharrychrist View Post
    Hi, this post is very informative; however I would like some specific information. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,
    I maybe wrong but this comes across as a spammer...

Post Thanks / Like

Oh NOW look what you've done Suheir, I just had to go back in the Temple and look, didn't I? Trying to button my lip but as you say, blimey.

I can't imagine why people I hardly know should be concerned about my dance career, the clothes I wear and the language I use...... How can it possibly concern them?
    Quote Originally Posted by perfumeshop View Post
    ... and since that "happening" the belly dance community has been told by the organisers they wanted no more performances by the belly dancers on Merseyside. Dancing displays are now chosen and invited by the commitee and apart from an evening event with selected dancers, are usually "folkloric".

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spam

Kharmine,
    As moderator of this area of the forum, I decided to wait and see if anything further happens with this post before taking action. I feel there is not enough there to make a decision on at this point. If more such posts occur, either in this area of the forum, or another, then I will delete it. Meanwhile, I will give the post the benefit of the doubt in case the writer is sincere. Best to err on the side of politeness. It is not nasty, rude or overtly commercial.
    A'isha

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A'isha Azar View Post
    Kharmine,
    As moderator of this area of the forum, I decided to wait and see if anything further happens with this post before taking action. I feel there is not enough there to make a decision on at this point. If more such posts occur, either in this area of the forum, or another, then I will delete it. Meanwhile, I will give the post the benefit of the doubt in case the writer is sincere. Best to err on the side of politeness. It is not nasty, rude or overtly commercial.
    A'isha
    I quite agree with you. I was hoping this first-time post-er will clarify exactly why he/she thinks private messaging on this topic is necessary.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kharmine View Post
    I quite agree with you. I was hoping this first-time post-er will clarify exactly why he/she thinks private messaging on this topic is necessary.
    People have various reasons for their actions. My thought when I first read it was that she might want an in depth and personal. Regardless, she is entitled to her privacy if she wants it, unless she is proven to be a spammer who is trying to take advantage of us..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by catwoman View Post
    I got the impression that the g-string was one of those that was all dental floss with half a beer mat for the front I had the unfortunate experience of owning one and it never stayed where it was supposed to (Aggghhh..camels hoof!!!)
    ewww

camel hoofs...confused: i call'em toes even though camels dont have toes. and i think thats AS IT SHOULD BE...

hel-looo...camel called, he wants his toes back.

i am nauseated.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suheir View Post
    "I was relieved when I did see the photo which was really quite beautiful. Me, in a very low back bend, a few pubic hairs (visible if you looked really close - hens have good eyes for pecking at small things) adorned with a variety of beads in red blue and gold. G-string clearly visible on the top of my thigh" ...
    Surely I must be misreading this: she adorns her pubic hair with red, blue and gold beads? Like Bo Derek braids?

I think I will go lay down and have someone put cold compresses on my fevered brow. Just when you think you've heard everything...

Post Thanks / Like

yea those must be some long pubes. bluh.

some people fear spiders, i fear the stray pube. how do i sleep at night?

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm. Does anyone ever cop to being an exhibitionist these days?