You all weren't there yesterday!!!!!

Aniseteph

:shok::shok::shok::shok::shok:

Couldn't get on the website all yesterday... some message saying the domain name had expired - what was that all about?

Oh I'm so glad to see you all again! thought I'd have to go and lie down in a darkened room and confront my forum dependency issues. But now I don't :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Moon

That explains why there was hardly anyone here yesterday evening :think:
I didn't have any problems. I use firefox, maybe it was an explorer-problem?

Good to have you back :yay:

adiemus

I had withdrawals - couldn't get on all yesterday either, something about domain name expiring?? I think someone was hijacking the site..:mad:

I like the redefinition of spending time on here - NOT timewasting, NOT, it's simply 'research' and 'growing a network'!!!:clap:

Reen.Blom

Ha ha I missed that thank goodness! I logged on in the evening as ususal.... I think I would have a heart attack if I saw it was down! No jokes!!!!!!!! I am SERIOUSLY addicted!!!!

Moon

LOL Reen! Good thing you joined us after this forum was hacked!

(yes, last year the forum got hacked and it took a few weeks to get it back again and then all threads were gone!!! Good thing most active members came back again)

Aniseteph

... the forum got hacked and it took a few weeks to get it back again ...

I remember, it was just before I joined. Weeks - aaaargh! :shok:
I was ended up wandering round Tribe yesterday evening like a lost sheep! (well it was that or more ironing...)

janaki

I had withdrwal symptoms all day:confused::shok::rolleyes::(:mad:b!!! Now I know how addcited I am to this site!!!

LOL Reen!!!! I understand the feeling. Thank god that you missed it when it was down.:lol::lol: You don't know how many times I tried to log on and I couldn't. Good to be bakc with you all.

Yshka

Lol, Moon, I didn't experience this myself last night (and I do use explorer), but when reading this and you brought up the hacker thing again I nearly had a panic attack..

Not again!!!:shok:
What would I do without this forum and all of you!?;)

Shanazel

Well, I am certainly glad to know other folks were prevented from getting on the forum. I kept getting notices that posts were being made, but I couldn't read them. I thought I'd used the word "tacky" once too often and had been banned for life.

KuteNurse

I admit that I have a problem. I am addicted to this forum also...lol It feels like an AA meeting. I didnt try logging on yesterday however because of a busy day. Is there still something wrong with this site? I tried downloading pictures of the collapsed bridge in Minneapolis. It wouldn't let me.

Viv

I had the same issue last night and for most of today. Glad whatever the glitch was seems to have been sorted out. :D

Safran

:think: For me it depended on the computer I used. The one with Firefox didn't let me through. And the one with IE worked like a charm.

Oh, those hackers better stay away... They have no idea what the fury of forum-addicted bellydancers can do to them :mad:

Lydia

LOL I COULD NOT GET IN!!!! under construction it said......thank goodness all back again and in orde we can al relex now......llallaalalalalalllaaaaa......Lydia

Salome

Administrator
RE: Website down time

Hey everyone,

the website was indeed down for a bit. There was an issue with our domain name provider but that got resolved and it's smooth sailing from here on out :)

Shanazel

Well it is nice of you guys to fix it up! Obviously worlds would come to an end and lives would change and we'd all be in dark rooms confronting our "forum dependency issues".

TinaL

:D:D:D:D

Oh, Gracious! So glad you're back! I thought, almost in a panic, that my computer was in a mess, or that this site was being removed!!! I stop in here at least twice a day ... part of my routine! And I get really wierd when my routine is upset!
Glad to see everyone!

gisela

Super Moderator
:yay: Forum is back and everything is okay, thank god. I was SERIOUSLY worried and have experienced all the "symptoms" described in this thread. "What to do now with my life?" etc :shok:

Happy to see you all again, all you lovely folks I have never actually met.

MyCapoeira

The registration had expired, and I thought whoever run's the site had let it go by the wayside. By the way, does anyone know who operates/owns this site?

Sara

Heyas,

I wondered where yas all wo! :naghty: Where would I be without you all? :lol:

Strange int it how we can all talk to eachother like we've known eachother for years ad how close we've all gotten? I can talk to some of you lot better than people I've known for donkey's years.

:D Glad yous all back anyways.