Is this the usual in your area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessenia

In my country lessons continue without having a holiday break, but they are always a bit different because as there are a lot of people who go on holiday classes cannot the same. There are only a few people who attend them.

As I'm living in Argentina Crete seems to be far far away :(

gwinity

Over here most classes coincide with the school terms, so there may be between 8 and 11 teaching weeks with a 2-3 week break in between. During summer the break is longer.

gwinity

Hehe - of course I am only presuming we break for summer, as my teacher has school-aged children and I've not been a student with her long enough to know what summer is like! :p

chryssanthi sahar

Well, this year I am planning to visit friends in Athens, Larissa and Thes/niki... But the idea of a gathering next year... this would be so cool!!! I'd definitely do my best to make it.

When are you going to be in Thessaloniki, Maariku? I'm going to give a workshop in Thes/niki at the 19th of August with subject the classical Arabian Raqs Sharqi routine. If you happen to be there, I'll be very happy to get to know you. In this case please contact me at tanz@chryssanthi.com so that I can give you more information.
If we cannot meet this year, I hope we can meet next year on Crete:) Sorry girls from South America, Australia etc that Crete is so far from you:( But maybe you'll make it to visit it one day. It's a wonderful place, it is really worth visiting. Or we'll make it to visit some event in your countries:) I am travel-addicted anyway:D

Leyla

My class has stopped on the 27th of June, but we had some short "stage" (I think 3 or 4) on July. Unfortunately there will not be other lessons until October, which is is a very long time (too long) to stay inactive ...especially for a lazy girl as I am! :rolleyes:

SumayaSaahir

Im teaching classes for the first time this summer in two sessions- and the numbers were decent the first half- super low the last. Im eager to see how they will turn out this fall.

Alaya

Hi all. My classes are not over for summer, but sometimes I am the only one accept from teacher who is attending. We also have some extra workshops with teachers from other citys. I think it is good for those who are not liveing for the summer. Lave,Alaya

Status
Not open for further replies.