upcoming event: Alexandros

Alexandros

Hallo bellydancers and specially to the Canadians.

From the 23 of September to 26 of Octomber i'm gonna be in Canada Toronto for 2 Shows and workshops. As a guest star in Voula's Dance Academy show Rhythmic Fire with 2 solos and one duet with Voula also Philip & Tracey Worrall Latin couple, the dance group Tsiganes and life music from the Light of East Ensemble.

The first show is on 13th of Octomber '07.
At 7:00 pm in River Run Center - main stage
35 Woolwich St., Guelph ON
For tickets call 519-763-3000

Workshops from Voula-Philip&Tracey Worrall-Alexandros
are in 14 of Octomber '07 for more detail about the show and the workshops please contact with voula@voulasdance.ca

When i will have the poster of the show and the date of the second show ill let you know its gonna be an amazing show im sure cause i know Voulas work and talent.

Take Care
Alexandros:D

janaki

Wow!! that sounds exciting. Can't wait to see the poster and pics of the dancers and stuff. Good luck!

janaki

Hey ALexandros,

Tks for the clip!!! I enjoyed it!!! I am sure you will have loads of fun performing in Canda. Pls keep us posted on the progress. I may be in Canda that time, if so I will come to see your performance.

janaki

Hi Alexandros,

Yes, to Toranto for business and couple of other places for pleasure.!!! IFI come to Canada, I will definitely come and see your perfromance and meet you. BTW, another nice clip!!! Tks for the post and looking forward to the poster.

PS: Yes, these forums are great places to get connected with the community. I met great people on this forum and couple of them are coming to HK to teach WS. If you ever come to Asis let me know.

Hugs
Janaki

Alexandros

This is great i was happy for the shows and the workshop and now i'm even more happy that you will come and meet you!

People calling me from Europe and America for shows and workshops until now i dont have anybody to calling me from Asia so if i have something in your aria i'll let you know.

Viva HK
Alexandros;)

Maria_Aya

Bravo Alexandreeeeeeeeeeee
Many many kisses to Olympia, Voula and mr Basilis and all the other people.
I'm sure you are gonna have a great show, regarding the great quality of dancers you all are.

Kisses from Athens (ok Crete now vacations lol)

xoxoox
Maria Aya:D