Hello from Yorkshire

karena

Hello Everyone
Just short and sweet to say hi. I have been dancing for just over year now and love it! Been reading this forum for a little while and thought it was time to join in the fun.
Karena x

karena

Hi Sara!
Good to see another Yorkshire person :D
It's going good thanks. In fact just thinking about it makes me realise it's a long time now since I have been nearly in tears of frustration at why I just can't get my hip to move in the right way! Still a long way to go... I've been in a couple of group performances at little haflas, but need to work on not looking terrified at the moment. Absolutely love it though.
How's it going for you?
kx

Safran

Welcome, Karena! Don't worry, the frustration on the hip moves (or shoulder moves... or tummy moves...) comes and goes. But as you practise and see the progress, it will all be worth it!

Sara

Hiyas,

It's going good. I'm moving to Bangor soon and found a really good Belly dance class there, lol, so I'm excited about that.

Are you off to JOY?

Sara

Heyas, I aint going :(

I'll be at Uni. Which is a shame cause I had my hopes up for proper going full flog with this one. Maybe in the spring time...

deelybopper

Hi karena - welcome!

perfumeshop - just sent off my booking form for JoY, fingers crossed I get the workshops I want! Will see you there!

Sara - it's a shame you won't be able to make it, but enjoy Bangor!
D

perfumeshop

Heyas, I aint going :(

I'll be at Uni. Which is a shame cause I had my hopes up for proper going full flog with this one. Maybe in the spring time...

When in Bangor, please look out for a lovely young lady called Lucy. She has been in my class for a year and I made her promise to find a belly dance glass..archeology I think.

Sara

Oooh, I'm doing Archaeology. :)

And going to a belly dance class you I might see her there... :pray: It'd be nice to have a bd friend. :lol: