Happy Birthday to Yshka!

Anatoliy

Administrator
Staff member

Azeeza

Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday, Dear Yshka...
happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azeeza :)

Yshka

Anatoliy, that is so cute thank you. Moon, thanks! I'm having a nice day already :D and Azeeza, thanks! you sing very nicely!

So kind of you all!
*blush*
Thanks everyone!!
:) :) :)

Last edited:

Viv

May your year be filled with love, laughter and joy!! Happy Birthday Yshka from another fellow Leo!

You are a Leo, aren't you? Me too I have birthday this Saturday (29.Juli)
We Leos seem to be grouped together here, mine is tomorrow.....LOL!

Anatoliy

Administrator
Staff member
Dear Chryssanthi, Viv, and all the members of the forum,

We'd love it if you indicated your birth date in your profile. If you do, on your birthday we will see a notification on the forum's main page. Give the other forum members a possibility to congratulate you on your Birthday. :)
To indicate your birth date in your profile go to User Control Panel (the link User CP in the left top corner). Click the "Edit Profile" link in the left navigation. Select Month & Day under "Date of Birth". Year is optional. Click the "Save Changes" button on the bottom of the page.

P.S. It could become a good tradition around here, having birthday parties everyday.

Safran

Late congratulations, Yshka! (Maybe one day you will start appreciating when people make you younger - by even a day :p)

And yep, definitely high concentration of Leos here. I am in that team as well!!!

Zurah

Happy belated b-day, Iris! Hope you got lots of nice presents!

Love the idea of cyberbirthdays everyday in OD.net. And Leo folks are fabulous! My dad and brother are Leos too - which reminds me I should get off my butt and run out now to start looking for presents.

Aisha Azar

Birthday

Dear Yshka,
In our house we have three important holidays. Thanksgiving, Chnristmas and anyone's birthday!! I hope yours felt like a grand national holiday!!
Regards,
A'siha

Yshka

Chryssanthi and Viv, so cool we're all having our birthdays this week! We sure have lots of Leos here indeed:D
Inanna, Maariku, Zurah and belly taz, thanks so much for the nice posts!

Originally Posted by A'Isha Azar:
I hope yours felt like a grand national holiday!!

A'isha, thanks a million! my b-day was great!! It wasn't on the news yet lol, but I had a blast! (great party, great presents, It was really cool):p

About what Anatoliy said, I sure think you should all display your bithdates in the profiles like Anatoliy said. Then we can all see eachothers b-days and have cyber-parties:cool:

Thanks again everyone!

Safran

About what Anatoliy said, I sure think you should all display your bithdates in the profiles like Anatoliy said. Then we can all see eachothers b-days and have cyber-parties:cool:

So almost every day is going to turn into a holiday... how cool is that!? :)

Maria_Aya

Dear Yshka
Happy birthdayyyyyyyyy and happy dancing
May the sweetness that light your face find a way in your dance

Maria Aya :D

Yshka

Dear Maria,
thank you so much for your sweet words:) !!

Maariku, that would be cool! This forum would be filled with a festive mood every day!