I'm opening a dance-theatre studio !!!!!

Mariyam

Congratulations, Maria!! :clap::clap::clap: Be sure to post pictures, I do want to see... but no doubt that it will look lovely! Such an adventure can be freaky, as you said, but I'm confident you will do great! :dance:

Maria_Aya

Thanks all for the good wishes (again) :D
We are almost done, today we finished the flooring (you know when first time you do things you dont plan everything ok, so we thought of flooring wood only the dance part, but finaly we left only the office area with the other floor).
I'm also happy cause today filled my class with kids with special needs :D
2 of them came with their parents and they loved the colours, they said its like a sunny garden :dance:
Not only we plan on pictures but also on a DVD with the opening (some parts will be on youtube).
One week left, and having 200 people for the party is already a madness for catering (all arabic food and sweets), dancing part, finishing decorating etc.
I wish you all such an experience (even I dont want to live it again lol) but its just sooooooo creative.
And Alexandros baby thankkkkkkk you I remember also the conversation we had about back then about my dream.

(going to hung curtains lol)

kissessssss

Maria Aya:)

Suheir

Thanks all for the good wishes (again) :D
We are almost done, today we finished the flooring (you know when first time you do things you dont plan everything ok, so we thought of flooring wood only the dance part, but finaly we left only the office area with the other floor).
I'm also happy cause today filled my class with kids with special needs :D
2 of them came with their parents and they loved the colours, they said its like a sunny garden :dance:
Not only we plan on pictures but also on a DVD with the opening (some parts will be on youtube).
One week left, and having 200 people for the party is already a madness for catering (all arabic food and sweets), dancing part, finishing decorating etc.
I wish you all such an experience (even I dont want to live it again lol) but its just sooooooo creative.
And Alexandros baby thankkkkkkk you I remember also the conversation we had about back then about my dream.

(going to hung curtains lol)

kissessssss

Maria Aya:)
That sounds just FANTASTIC, Maria! Party hard for all of us at the opening!

Sara

Lol, no. It's just a saying. Ben's from North Yorksha n all so his accent wouldn't be so harsh.