Chat Room

Moon

I'm not sure, but I think it won't be open again (anyway not soon) :(
Because it used to be open, but the website got hacked and probably, the hackers attacked through the chat box. I don't know the details though.

Salome

Administrator
I don't think we will re open the chat room. *Maybe* but it presented several issues that we don't have ready resolutions to...

slinks

Because it used to be open, but the website got hacked and probably, the hackers attacked through the chat box. I don't know the details though.

Moon, remember Kokorri ?? (I think that's how it was spelt) he was from Egypt..

He told me that he had a feeling that the site was being hacked cos all these wired things were happening ..

But yeah .. that chat was the good ol' times lol :lol: I still remember you telling me something about feeding grasshoppers to some-one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moon

Hahahaha Slinks, yes, good times :lol:

I don't remember Kokorri, but I do remember another guy who visited the chatbox just once and when someone asked him for how long he had been dancing, he shouted "I DON'T DANCE!!!! I'M COMPUTER TECHNICIAN!!! I DON'T DANCE!!!" and he left. After the forum was hacked I always wondered if that was one of the hackers :think:

slinks

oh yeah !!! I remember that dude too ... if you don't dance why are you in a belly dance chat room, D'oh !! I wonder if it was him ?? good thinking Moon

:)