Yoga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon

Hi all,
I just came back from my first yoga lesson :) I feel sleepy but happy now.
I felt a little uncomfortable at first because I appeared to be the only one younger than 40 and all ladies had short hair :confused: fortunately the teacher has long hair too ;)
I didn't know I was so stiff, hahah. Never seen so many quite flexible 40+ people.
However I found out I enjoy it, so looking forward to next week :D

miss_shimmy

yey

ah moon.I am so happy you enjoyed it,I hope you will keep it up,you will soon get comfortable with it.:)

must have been a good teacher?tell me more,I wanna hear all about it

hugs and smiles

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:) :p :)

Moon

The teacher was a nice lady (at least that was the impression I got. We didn't talk much, it was more like lots of peace and silence ;))
I think the room smelled very well. Don't know what it was, a bit lemmon like. We were sitting in a circle and there were candles in the middle and some plants near the walls. We did some "warm up" excercises first (don't know how it's called with yoga) and later on some other excercises like cat position, tree position, the others I don't know what they're called. However it was a bit hard sometimes, but relaxing at the same time. At the end we totally relaxed with some nice music and then we drunk tea :)

gwinity

Sounds like a great class, Moon - are you going back again? :) If you've never done anything like that before, prepare for tomorrow, when you're going to ache all over! :D

Moon

Yes I'm going back :)

gwinity said:
If you've never done anything like that before, prepare for tomorrow, when you're going to ache all over!

hmmm... will I go back? Yes, I go back. I want to be able to do such things without aching ;) And I love it already!

Status
Not open for further replies.